StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Fridays Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Callis-Redick
Restricted User

Fridays Plays

Yest. 1-3 Horrible Day

July Record 6-5, MLB Record 83-66

Tennis Play: Nadal-140, 240/160

MLB Plays: Looking at Tampa Bay as a big play with Sheilds on the Mound or White Sox in Game one with Garland

Old Post 07-06-07 02:15 PM
Callis-Redick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Callis-Redick Click here to Send Callis-Redick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Callis-Redick
Restricted User

Update: Nadal-Wins in str8 sets

July Record 7-5

Old Post 07-06-07 02:31 PM
Callis-Redick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Callis-Redick Click here to Send Callis-Redick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Callis-Redick
Restricted User

Tonights Games:

Cardinals over Giants 131.50/117.41

With Maroth on the Mound tonight for his home opener as a Red Bird the crowd should get behind him and he will have a good game, plus the Giants have been a strugglin ball club all year and the Cardinals are starting to get back on there game, Red Birds are the play here -112.

Devil Rays over Royals 219.50/189.82

Sheilds is on the Mound tonight in KC, last time he faced the Royals he shut them down only giving up 2 runs both home runs to Travis Buck. I no the Rays have been struggling but I think they get it turned around tonight with there ACE on the Mound, Perez (Royals) is also 1-4 at home giving up close to 5 runs a contest. Play TB here -116

Old Post 07-06-07 09:20 PM
KCFAN68
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CR

On the Red Birds myself

Good Luck

Ron

Old Post 07-06-07 10:54 PM
KCFAN68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCFAN68 Click here to Send KCFAN68 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: