StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bet jamaica.....easy money?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bet jamaica.....easy money?

Looking at the rolling wagers. Looks like I can play an IF play with a wager I have already played (CHI +6 1/2).

If that bet wins, I will put it all on CHI +10 1/2 -185, do you think they will let me do this??

It would be a double winner, don't really see it being likely that they allow this but just thought I would throw it out there

Old Post 02-04-07 11:19 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

just played it and they allowed it. So what the hell, if Bears cover the 6 1/2, they will cover at +10 1/2 (double up). If they don't cover the 6 1/2 it is no play

Old Post 02-04-07 11:24 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice find, Jkaul.

Old Post 02-04-07 11:26 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
amsterdamgator

I just stared with BJM and don't see how you are doing this?

I have bears +5 units plus 6.5.

Now what do i do? When I go to IF bets it only gives me the chance to bet on the game at 6.5? Thx.

If you are not a gator you are gatorbait

Old Post 02-04-07 11:33 PM
amsterdamgator is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amsterdamgator Click here to Send amsterdamgator a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gator

go to rolling wagers/virtual money, click on it, click on nfl, you should get all the lines and alternate lines to play. Click the one you want to play, then click on show rolling wager options, they should give you your original bet that you check and it will show you how much you would be able to bet.

Hope this helps

Old Post 02-04-07 11:42 PM
amsterdamgator

YOu the man. Do you think they will let you win it?

Old Post 02-04-07 11:56 PM
amsterdamgator is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amsterdamgator Click here to Send amsterdamgator a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They accepted it, I would hope they would honor it.

I wouldn't put all of my money in my account on it though, remember don't get greedy, thats how you get caught...lol

Wouldn't want to have all my money tied up over a dispute with one of these offshore companies.

Old Post 02-05-07 12:00 AM
amsterdamgator

GO BEARS!!!!

Old Post 02-05-07 12:02 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: