What side R-U ON ?
This poll is closed.
Colts -7 7 12.07%
Bears +7 26 44.83%
Colts -6.5 (buying hook ) 8 13.79%
Bears +7.5 (buying hook) 17 29.31%
Total: 58 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SUPER BOWL POLL ......What ATS SIDE R-U ON?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

SUPER BOWL POLL ......What ATS SIDE R-U ON?

"DA BEARS +7.5 buying hook...bets this 2 weks ago.

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 02-04-07 07:37 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Steven
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dj

I was just going to make this poll. How do you make polls? Is it for hof members only?

Old Post 02-04-07 07:40 PM
Steven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

steve

when u start a NEW thread theres an option to check at the bottom.

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 02-04-07 07:49 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Steven
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dj thanks.

Poll- Hoping for the colts to win because I'd like to see Peyton finally win but the better play looks to be Bears + the points.

Old Post 02-04-07 07:52 PM
Steven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL DJ

I see that you and Osk on DAAA Bears !

Have to admit it's got me leaning to DAAA Bears. Two very good cappers both on the same team.

Old Post 02-04-07 07:55 PM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RedHottG2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll take the Bears at +7 BOL today DJ

Old Post 02-04-07 08:04 PM
RedHottG2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedHottG2 Click here to Send RedHottG2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Da Bears in a close one. Let's say 24-20, Chicago. Just took Chicago +7 for -120 at Olympic.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:07 PM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BEAR

Obviously, I'm with you on the Bears!!!!

It's good to see we're on the same side.

Rather than buying any half points, play the odds and put some of that money on the ML.

I've been a BIG fan of ML Underdogs for a long time and this looks like an excellent opportunity for a nice cash in.

I particularly like ML Underdog Parlays for some real decent pay outs but that won't apply to today's action.

Best of Luck to all of us BEAR Backers!!!!

Old Post 02-04-07 08:07 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nouseforotacon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jim

I'm with you, bought an extra point to get the Bears at +7.5. Also have the Bears -3.5 for +330 for a very, very small play.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:18 PM
nouseforotacon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nouseforotacon Click here to Send nouseforotacon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Colts -6.5 (-102) and I don't have to buy the hook.

Old Post 02-04-07 09:00 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DJ

Glad to see that we are on the same side in the BIG GAME. I got the bears +7 and truely feel that they will either lose by 3 or win by 7. Either way looks solid to me. Good Luck tonight bruh.

Old Post 02-04-07 10:02 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

ballinhj12

good luck my man.

I just placed my middle as well as DA BEARS.
colts -6.5
Da bears +7

DJ

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 02-04-07 10:08 PM
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dj .this is me ...hit 3 outa 4 BB games today ...fun play

Football - Sunday, February 04, 2007
Chicago Bears Spread -3½ (+330)

Old Post 02-04-07 10:09 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thehorsemen2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Went with.................

The Bears were +7....so I bought the Hook to bring it to +7.5

Went back to get more.....Now the line is +6.5

Thehorsemen2

Old Post 02-04-07 11:06 PM
Thehorsemen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thehorsemen2 Click here to Send Thehorsemen2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bought the hook

DA BEARS +7 1/2. Bodog had Bears +7 (-120) and BetUS had Bears +71/2 (-125) after buying the hook. That 1/2 point just might bring me the piece of mind I long for in my life.

Best of luck to all.

Old Post 02-04-07 11:20 PM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Jim

When you look at the size diferences between the Bears and the Colts you have to just shake your head and wonder.

Compare the following:

Bears Receivers VS. Colts Secondary (the Bears dwarf them)

Colts Recevers VS. Bears Secondary (virtually even, which is in the Bears favor)

Bears Linebackers VS. Colts Linebackers (the Bears are much bigger)

And the Bears hold the size advantage on both the Offensive and Defensive Lines.

Like I've said before, I think these size differences will really show up on a grass field where some of the Colts speed will be neutralized.

Old Post 02-04-07 11:22 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: