StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wednesday Hockey Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kentate

Wednesday Hockey Play

OK, I've posted here a couple of times this year. Not many, but a few. If you go back through the records, you'll probably find I'm either 2-0 or 3-0. Yea, I don't post a lot. Some might remember me as posting what I called a DOUBLE EAGLE play.

Tonight I have another one as the Dallas Stars -264 qualifies. My wife, yes, my wife, keeps track of the data and she has just told me that in her hockey spreadsheet, that a team that falls into this situation and is a -250, or greater favorite, since 2003 is 24-0-2. Yes they had ties in 2003-2004 season. Remember that? I don't like posting unless I think I've got a real good winner and 24-0-2 sounds pretty good to me.

GLTA
Eagleeye

Old Post 12-08-05 01:34 AM
kentate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kentate Click here to Send kentate a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kentate

Another winner. Now 3-0 for a positive $300.

GLTA
Eagleeye

Old Post 12-08-05 05:18 AM
kentate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kentate Click here to Send kentate a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: