StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bos-NO playing w/o rest
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
DaCoach

Bos-NO playing w/o rest

Boston has played 3 games this year w/o rest and have given up 113.3 points average. No has played w/o rest and surrendered an avg. 98 per game. The O/U on this game is 191. Over is my large bet of the night.

Old Post 12-08-05 12:50 AM
DaCoach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DaCoach Edit post   Report post
danny07
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I also looked at that . I just cant play that because the 2 teams only scored 73 pt each last night. When New Orleans cant shoot the 3s. they cant score.

Old Post 12-08-05 01:51 AM
danny07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny07 Click here to Send danny07 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DaCoach

If you look at Boston's performance after a low scoring game this year, you'll see where they score over 100 the next. Likewise, this last night was NO lowest scoring game of the tear. In their previous games after a very low score they've put up over 100+. One last factor is that teams usually foul more coming off a game the night before. It should all up to an over. I hope.

Old Post 12-08-05 04:10 AM
DaCoach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DaCoach Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: