StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MAJOR LOCK IS OFF
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MAJOR LOCK IS OFF

decided, i cant bet it without full strength

Old Post 12-08-05 02:28 AM
bpickin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bpickin Edit post   Report post
DoubleD

ty for heads up :DD

Old Post 12-08-05 02:32 AM
DoubleD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DoubleD Edit post   Report post
JetsFan1680
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks for letting me know. I almost put my house on it...

Old Post 12-08-05 02:35 AM
JetsFan1680 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JetsFan1680 Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

tsk tsk...

Never change your mind!

Hmm, maybe I should cancel my pt spread bet and take Miami +9 now, lol.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:36 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

JetsFan1680

Aren't you glad to know you will still have a roof over your head later tonight?

Makes me feel all cozy... comfy, lol!

Old Post 12-08-05 02:37 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Oh Man

Now you tell me after I just put 10 dimes on the friggen game.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:53 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Rags

Betting lightly tonight eh? LOL!
Ahh well, it was just loose change you had laying around anyhow right?

Just another new episode of....

Old Post 12-08-05 02:58 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Shadow

The guy said it was a LOCK, didn't he/she? That means it can't lose. Now its not a friggen lock and I could lose. That sucks.

Old Post 12-08-05 03:05 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Ragtop

I hear ya...

Same S H I T different day!

I got a lock for you though... but I'm using it on the barn right now. In case anybody come after my sheep, lol.

Smile buddy...

Old Post 12-08-05 03:08 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Shadow?

Didn't know you were a sheep guy. A guy after my own heart. Make sure its a big master lock. There are a lot of guys like Buster running around and the sheep always are the first to know when they are nearby. BTW -Buster still has a pair of my hipboots.

Old Post 12-08-05 03:27 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Halftime

Spurs are up by 17 points. Now I, am starting to get pi$$ed off. There goes my sheep farm.

Old Post 12-08-05 04:14 AM
AussieRules

Emus?

I can give you an emu or two if you want to start a new farm Rags? Although they aren't quite so "friendly" in the middle of the night... :)

Oz

Old Post 12-08-05 04:17 AM
AussieRules is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AussieRules Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Aussie

Thanks, but no thanks there mate. Those suckers are fowl and ugly. Appreciate the offer though. Do you have any big breasted aborginines with nice smiles?

Old Post 12-08-05 04:29 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: