StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Why is everybody a PRICK in here
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Why is everybody a PRICK in here

just trying to have fun.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:14 AM
bpickin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bpickin Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

most of the time I find this board very civil and informative.

I think most people feel the same

Old Post 12-08-05 02:18 AM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

fun ?

Try to make some money , then the fun will come !

Old Post 12-08-05 02:21 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

bpickin

Who is "everybody?"

Old Post 12-08-05 02:22 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

for one, YOU SHADOW. you knock everybody in here.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:27 AM
bpickin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bpickin Edit post   Report post
SOCALCAPPER
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Aww, Dude..

You Didn't..
Tsumani Warning......

Run For High Ground..
SC

Old Post 12-08-05 02:28 AM
SOCALCAPPER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOCALCAPPER Click here to Send SOCALCAPPER a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i am off the HEAT. rather wait for SHAQ to come back and help us win

Old Post 12-08-05 02:29 AM
ZX10R
Banned User

bpick- STFU

Old Post 12-08-05 02:30 AM
ZX10R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZX10R Click here to Send ZX10R a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GrandGouda
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Typically when someone thinks that 'everyone' else is a prick, the problem lies within...

Old Post 12-08-05 02:32 AM
GrandGouda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrandGouda Click here to Send GrandGouda a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Mr.Blonde

This is one of the most civil boards that I visit.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:33 AM
Mr.Blonde is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Blonde Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

?

bpickinyournose:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have made a comment to you re LOCKS that peeve off the majority of the people in this forum. If you can't stand the heat... get out of the kitchen.

The only other person I think I've had a problem with, and again most of us in here feel the same... is with Dave Merino.

So who else are accusing me of knocking?

I'm just bpickinyourbrain here eh? LOL!

By the way... I made my comment, you stated you were wrong basically in mentioning that nasty "lock" word, and that was that.
Did I continue? NO!

Old Post 12-08-05 02:33 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TRUE!

Old Post 12-08-05 02:39 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Its called the school of hard knocks. I got knocked around when i first came on board several years ago. We hate touts and there guarantees and locks and inside info bull shi t. Pick your games and be civil about it, we dont need the hype.
You are ok, and i am sure you sont use that word when you are pickin' games again.
And I know i can be a prick some times, but it i'm usually just funnin' with ya.
Keep pickin' bpickin. It'll be ok.

And good luck. All input is appreciated.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:41 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ty TEX.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:42 AM
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

bpickin

Over and done with...

By the way, never change your mind once you have it set on something is some free advice. At least I for one get screwed when I change my mind.

Your choice...

Old Post 12-08-05 02:44 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hello

You Rang??

Old Post 12-08-05 02:49 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: