StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > early bowl picks
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

early bowl picks

TEXAS, WEST VIRGINIA will kill GEORGIA, OAKLAHOMA will stomp on OREGON.

Old Post 12-08-05 01:20 AM
bpickin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bpickin Edit post   Report post
JetsFan1680
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yea I would have to disagree.

Old Post 12-08-05 01:21 AM
JetsFan1680 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JetsFan1680 Edit post   Report post
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

everybody has there own oppinion, but i feel West virginia will run it up georgia's throat and Oregon is hung over because they feel cheated out of the bcs. same thing happened with CAL last year. they were 2 td fav and got smacked becuase there heads weren
t there.

Old Post 12-08-05 01:27 AM
bpickin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bpickin Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

West Virginia kill georgia? PLEASE!!!!!!!! thats like saying the heat are a "major lock" tonight against the spurs. The only bowl game i can see as a good bet so far is the Auburn/Wisconsin, I like Auburn by 2 TD's at least(think the line is -11).

Old Post 12-08-05 01:28 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

true. love you guys

Old Post 12-08-05 02:09 AM
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i have to agree though, MAJOR LOCK was a bad choice of words

Old Post 12-08-05 02:10 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: