StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bpickin apologizes to all!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bpickin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bpickin apologizes to all!

sorry for the bad vibes. Let's be friends again. Honestly though, I am betting the HEAT today on my own.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:36 AM
bpickin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bpickin Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Atta boy...

Right back into the kitchen. Good stuff... we understand. At least I do, lol. And glad you are back on Miami. Like I said, it's never usually good to change your mind IMO.

By the way... you said, "I am betting the HEAT today on my own."
Who were you originally going to be betting it with? LOL!

Chin up.. no hard feelings.

BOL (But not in the Miami game...)

Old Post 12-08-05 02:54 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gametime
Banned User

SHADOW THAT TOOK CLASS. NICE WAY TO GO.

Old Post 12-08-05 03:13 AM
gametime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gametime Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yaeh Right

Now send me an antidote for this can of Draino that I just chugged.

Old Post 12-08-05 03:15 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Rags

Check the expiry date... I think you might be alright! LOL.

Old Post 12-08-05 03:16 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks

Mrs. Ragtop just gave me some of her special wasabi sauce. Last time she put that stuff on my pork chops I was in the bathroom so much I the Grandchildren had to learn to pee outside. That stuff is brutal. Now where is my Prep H?

Old Post 12-08-05 03:21 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: