StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > WHERE IS GAMBLER .I AM LOST WITH OUT HIM YELLING AT ME
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
gametime
Banned User

WHERE IS GAMBLER .I AM LOST WITH OUT HIM YELLING AT ME

GAMBLER WERE ARE YOU SOMETHING I DIDNT SAY. IT DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT IF YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME TO GO TO HELL. TO STICK IT OR TO GET LOST OR TO SHUT UP.OR TO TELL ME KNOW ONE CARES. GAMBLER I MISS YOUR YELLING. I FEEL UNWANTED WITH OUT BEING TRASHED BY YOU GAMBLER ALONE & LONELY FOR THE HOLIDAYS BRIGHTEN MY DAY. JUST ONE BAD RAP THATS ALL I ASK GAMBLER PLEASE DONT MAKE ME BEG LIKE A DOG IN THE STREETS. LOOK GAMBLER I AM CAPPING ALL MY LETTTERS I KNOW YOU CAN GET MAD AT THAT. GAMBLER DOES THIS MEAN ITS OVER NO MORE SOUP FOR ME ..

Old Post 12-07-05 11:25 PM
gametime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gametime Edit post   Report post
schuman

merino...he's probably leaving you alone so you can get your GED before baseball season starts : )

Old Post 12-07-05 11:59 PM
schuman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schuman Click here to Send schuman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prae

Save the drama for your mama.

Old Post 12-08-05 12:11 AM
Prae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prae Edit post   Report post
Tony Soprano

The Gambler is an ahole. Nuff said.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:50 AM
Tony Soprano is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Soprano Click here to Send Tony Soprano a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you need yelled at.

Hold on while i get my wife.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:52 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gambler
Banned User

hey thanks tony..now post some your info fades

Old Post 12-08-05 02:53 AM
The Gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gambler Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

UUUMMMM

Save the drama for your MaMa. That is good stuff.
Okay how's this: Save the spammy fore yor Mammy.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:56 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tony Soprano

you are an obnoxious pr1ck The Gambler. You bring nothing to a forum, you are a useless piece of $hit.

Old Post 12-08-05 02:58 AM
Tony Soprano is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Soprano Click here to Send Tony Soprano a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gambler
Banned User

you must be davemerinos boy..you and davey buddies..i dont know why you are ****ed at me..i told you nice call the other night..so go f yourself

Old Post 12-08-05 03:00 AM
The Gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gambler Edit post   Report post
gametime
Banned User

GAMBLER YOU SURFACED DOES THIS MEAN WERE STILL BUDDYS PALS 2 PEAS IN POT FOREVER. THERE WAS MARTIN& LEWIS LAUREL &HARDY ALI &FRAZIER BIRD&MAGIG & NOW GAMBLER & GAMETIME (AKA D.M.) THE EARTH IS NOW SAFE .

Old Post 12-08-05 03:03 AM
gametime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gametime Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Italian:

Appena un altro episodio mentre lo Statfox gira della gente.... rimane prego sintonizzato. Saremo indietro dopo questi messaggi commerciali!

French:

Juste un autre épisode pendant que le Statfox tourne des gens.... restent svp accordé. Nous serons de retour après ces messages commerciaux !

Spanish:

Apenas otro episodio como el Statfox da vuelta de la gente.... permanece por favor templado. ¡Estaremos detrás después de estos mensajes comerciales!

Other:

Just another episode of As the Statfox Turns folks.... please stay tuned. We will be back after these commercial messages!

Old Post 12-08-05 03:03 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

UUMMM

Yankee: WTF

Old Post 12-08-05 03:08 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Gametime?

Do you have any skinbooks in your crapper/bathroom? How about a Sears & Robuck catalog? Foxsheets?

Old Post 12-08-05 03:11 AM
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

I'm betting National Geographic!

Good colour, lots of pics...

Old Post 12-08-05 03:14 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gametime
Banned User

NO I KEEP A SCOREBAORD OF STATFOX AND TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT

Old Post 12-08-05 03:17 AM
The Gambler
Banned User

gametime so how goes davemerino sports you making a killing yet

Old Post 12-08-05 03:20 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: