StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cheyenne Social Club In Reverse ?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cheyenne Social Club In Reverse ?

I post / I post / I post ....... and nobody reads it ?

Sounds familiar doesnt it ?

Often we find ourselves diluted with such trivia and yet try as we may to keep this about wagering and winning (as if thats not tough-enough) we come face to face with this problem often enough .

Those with a bit of moxie can see a crow on the barn at first glance , and still others need time to focus and make sure its not a eagle ....... thats enough for me !

To Them I Say :

So............... this is a legitimate farewell. I’d like to take this opportunity to let those with gambling problems and shoddy credit that there are plenty of other places out there to get your daily fixins of picks and lines and arbitrage and all that other garbage you so very much enjoy.

However, most of these places do not curse as eloquently as I do.

You won’t find the word “winning news” here at Statfox , but you will find the best resource for gambling news on the web.

The boys at Petticoat Junction provide hilarious rundowns on football picks, but they do not know the meaning of the word “pick farm.”

Of course there is also Gambling 911 which even though has two completely humpable ladies on its staff, it will not ever use the phrase “others-picks capping.”

Alas, there are many, many more.

I will let you know about these places periodically throughout the day. The lights are on, however, and I will pay the fines to the arena up until a certain point. But, do remember, I got no job.

Also we’d also like to formally rid ourselves of this annoying royal “we” crap. It’s retarded and it makes me sound so much more pretentious then I actually am. But this is what we do to emphasize a bit of authority that’s seldom there. I never had it. See? I feel better? Don’t you?

As a gambling and horse gal, I’d be remiss if I didn’t acknowledge some of the better places to continue to improve and read about your degenerate habits online.

But another arrow for your quiver couldn’t hurt, right?

So if you really are in need of a feather in your cap , and have a relentless desire for recognition as a true prognosticator of all that is true , I offer my services as a consultant to lead you where no man has gone before .

Just consider it a pay back for all you have done for mankind in general , and that all of us owe you so much and know in our hearts we can never repay you for your wonderful outlooks on life in the winners-circle .

In closing ......... I personally want to extend my gratitude for all you have given me (even the chest-pains) and excuse me for asking such a redundant question but who shall I bill for all the Advil you have cost me ?

Yours In Waiting ?

G.L>

Ms>>MM

P.S. A bit about our purpose here later , And Darkhorse You Go My Man !

Old Post 12-06-05 02:16 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Deserted Island Request :

Should I ever be left alone in life , I would want the following to accompany me !

buster - for his handsome dashing ways

Bytore - for his mind-bending pot-headed ways

Shadow - for his complete logic (and humor)

Darkhorse - for his scientific approach

Statfox - for thier help in hanging with this bunch

RDTrains - for his sometimes unnoticed wit

Ragtop - Hey , I cant be happy 24/7

JustDave - for leadership

tdbabe - for watching my backside

Dave Merino - for swimming for help (Im not gonna do it !)

Champagne & Caviar & Lobster & And of course a Lap-Top

And To all that I left on the mainland ....... A very happy time till I get back (I like my odds with this bunch)

Toodle-Lou .... Folks !

Bombasted @ Last

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 12-06-05 02:34 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

does this mean your taking a vacation? Are you going to be a contestant on a reality show?

Old Post 12-06-05 02:58 PM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I want to go with you

take me too!!

Old Post 12-06-05 03:23 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ms>>MM

I will guard the "reserved" sign on your seat until you return. Happy trails wherever it is you are going.....but don't take too long, you know how the hounds can get when hungry.

Peace my friend.

Old Post 12-06-05 03:56 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rockylucy

sabbatical?

me too! stay awhile . we kind of need you . thanks

Old Post 12-06-05 04:36 PM
rockylucy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockylucy Edit post   Report post
bkoroma22

Please know we love you well at least me

I truly love your picks, and feel a need to tell you such. You are truly an amazing capper, the best I've ever seen. Hope to see you continue making these picks.

Old Post 12-06-05 04:53 PM
bkoroma22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bkoroma22 Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think Bwell said it best when he asked "so are you taking a vacation?" Maybe you're writing in code, so I won't even ask for a translation.

Petitcoa Junction? Wow! I think my parents watched a show by that name...

Old Post 12-06-05 05:37 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ms MM

Say it aint so, say it aint so. Enjoy whatever it is you shall be doing, and I trust it is but a brief sabatical, be mindfull to keep picking the nfl contest, you are but 1 point out of first!

Chico

Old Post 12-06-05 06:12 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I don't post in your threads but I read them occasionaly.

Take care - Hope you find what you're looking for.

Old Post 12-06-05 06:37 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Woody585

You may not be the most read but your the most respected

Old Post 12-06-05 07:02 PM
Woody585 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woody585 Edit post   Report post
Hova14
StatFox Hall of Famer

You will be missed while gone Queen of the Den.

Hova

Old Post 12-06-05 07:10 PM
Hova14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hova14 Click here to Send Hova14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'll Take A Wild Guess

And figure this has something to do with the upcoming Holidays. I don't post here as much as I used to, but I still read your posts.

Maybe you'll be back around the Super Bowl?

In any event, enjoy your hiatus.

Old Post 12-06-05 07:21 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Woody585

My Dad who passed away several months always read your selections and I know that where ever He might be, He is trying to get the picks I am Woody585 Jr. I would like to see your selections by email or posting, You went 35/11/2 on Sat which is
a plus 24 who can match dat?

Old Post 12-06-05 07:24 PM
Woody585 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woody585 Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

MM

Thanks but how do you know I wouldn't be watching your backside?

;-)

Old Post 12-06-05 07:42 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bkoroma22

Still waiting on those picks.

Old Post 12-06-05 07:44 PM
bkoroma22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bkoroma22 Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Deserted Island?!

Someone bring our girl some desert, quick!

Dear MM, if you need a little break, that's cool. You've been running hard and fast, and are in 2nd place going into the final turn.

But I hope you'll catch your second wind soon, because you're one of the pillars of this community.

Old Post 12-06-05 08:26 PM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DoubleD

Ms

Although I'm new to this form, I've enjoyed reading everyone of your post since day one and even back read alot of your post, which by the way are many LOL. Crazy but true, is that I feel a little sad at the moment just thinking that you're leaving the forem not so much for the great picks you give out with your hard work, but maybe more to the fact that I never got the chance for you to really get to know me and to be able to return the favour down the road with good selections, fun, wit and humour.

I'm sure you are doing what is best and do wish you good health and happy times wherever life takes you.

Cheers! :DD *TCXO*

mrpopdisplay@yahoo.ca

Old Post 12-06-05 08:33 PM
DoubleD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DoubleD Edit post   Report post
MTPaid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll hope CHOP is correct and say Happy Holidays Ms MM and you will be missed. Your posts always stood out from the "picks" on the forum (not that there is anything wrong with that) because of the added personality.

Old Post 12-06-05 11:25 PM
MTPaid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTPaid Click here to Send MTPaid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tomla021
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck MM---in all you do!!!!

Old Post 12-06-05 11:30 PM
tomla021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tomla021 Click here to Send tomla021 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: