StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB what works for you? And what has been working for me this summer
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

MLB what works for you? And what has been working for me this summer

I chased a little bit back in the spring and won a little and lost a little. I think I ended up $233 ahead. I just couldnt find any systems that were working at the time. So I have been parlaying run bets or to better explain it WILL BOTH TEAMS SCORE AT LEAST 4 RUNS (Bet NO) I will find two games that I really like and parlay them. Most of the time the games that I find are usually -300 and one will be -250.. parlayed together a 100 dollar bet pays 86. Last week in 7 days I played 9 NO parlays and hit 6 of them. If you look at any of the MLB teams last ten most of the time there will be7 or 8 of last ten will win with that under 4 scored criteria

Lets analyze tonights first game:
CHICAGO AT BALTIMORE
Last ten games theyve played at least one team failed to score 4 runs 9 of 10 times
CHICAGO LAST 10 Gms 9 of 10
BALTIMORE were 8 of 10

for me this game would qualify as a good candidate for a NO bet

As I look down the card no other game is a solid qualifier until I get to the Atlanta Arizona game . So my parlay today will be as follows

CHI AT BALTIMORE NO both teams to score 4 or more runs in game -214
And
ATL @ARIZONA NO both teams to score 4 or more runs -384

This parlay pays -118. Im also considering takin g that Baltimore game to 5 instead 4 but my payout goes to -180 in stead of - 118 but it feels safer!

Old Post 07-10-24 12:20 AM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Winner

I don’t know if other books offer these but I play them at Caesars.

Old Post 07-10-24 09:47 AM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

good stuff here, i enjoy NRFI/YRFI
GL

Old Post 07-14-24 01:22 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Will post the plays this week

Hopefully I can win like I did with them this past week. Somehow no plays quallfied yesterday.

Old Post 07-14-24 07:15 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: