StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Washington Vs Wash St
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
M-1

Washington Vs Wash St

I am already on the Huskies -10
but what do you guys think about State not playing since the 11th? Don't you believe that must have an effect on them? No hitting for two whole weeks. Maybe Huskies catch them quick in the first Qtr and they cannot get up...

Old Post 11-26-17 12:19 AM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dg84

I don't see why it would have any more of an effect than it does on other teams with a bye week. Every college team has at least one per season & I would think having a bye late in the season would be a good thing.

Old Post 11-26-17 12:48 AM
dg84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dg84 Click here to Send dg84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

true... i think maybe i smoke a too much

ha ha ha

Old Post 11-26-17 01:06 AM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Might be last Apple Bowl for Mike Leach, very likely headed to Tennessee.

Old Post 11-26-17 01:22 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: