StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL-- opinions wanted
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GoBruins
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL-- opinions wanted

I have COLTS ML +225/ OVER 55.5 parlay

300/1535

How would you play the halftime line to secure profit?

Or wait for an "in-game line" ...?

Or open a beer, kick back, and let it ride....

Old Post 10-21-13 04:22 AM
GoBruins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBruins Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Personally, I would bet $300 on DENVER -7.5 for the 2H.

This would hedge your parlay and you could win both bets.

Old Post 10-21-13 04:30 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You beat me to it Sherlock. I just loaded up on Denver -7.5 2H because I think they will come back and make it interesting. Not to mention, they start with the ball...

GL guys

Old Post 10-21-13 04:32 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Play Broncos -12 for enough to get back your 300 or more if we want to guarantee winning some. Fwiw, I think the Colts win the game.

Old Post 10-21-13 04:32 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GoBruins
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks gents...

Played den 2H for 300

Old Post 10-21-13 04:34 AM
GoBruins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBruins Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

FWIW, I hope the Colts win...but win by 3 or 4...

Old Post 10-21-13 04:34 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jtsachs, I'm looking for a lot of points in the 2H.

Tony Dungee also said that INDY needs to keep scoring because he knows that MANNING will.

I hope he's right.

Old Post 10-21-13 04:35 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian, when you get a chance, let me know what sites allow you to increase or decrease the lines for the 2H.

I've seen it for the game but not for 2H bets.

Old Post 10-21-13 04:38 AM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sherlock

5 Dimes has a dropdown that allows you to select pretty much whatever you want. I went against the grain here knowing everybody in the world would be unloading on the Broncos 2nd half and played Colts +7 at +115. I could have selected +7.5 at -105, but opted for the + money.

Old Post 10-21-13 04:41 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sorry i have to vent in your thread...what a crock of sh*t in that 2H. utterly disgusted.

Old Post 10-21-13 06:23 AM
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanx, brian_n_bama.

I think I'll be opening up an acount @ 5 Dimes.

Nice 2H win on your play.

And congratulations, GoBruins, on hitting a real nice parlay.

Old Post 10-21-13 06:27 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: