StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A horse for Friday Dec 7th
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

A horse for Friday Dec 7th

Aqueduct Race 4
#5 Bluegrass Rumor (3-1)

I keep a stable mail and get updates when a horse I have a little info on races and he showed up today. If he does not scratch he has a good shot at going gate to wire.

Old Post 12-07-12 04:40 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Addictedninja

Thanks

oh why not. going to tail here if my book has it.

Old Post 12-07-12 04:47 PM
Addictedninja is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Addictedninja Click here to Send Addictedninja a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Another one I missed.

Hollywood Race 7
#3 Philly Girl

She does have to beat two baffert horses but she had one race back in February and ran better than anyone in this one. She has some time off and comes back at the same class. In Feb, she finished 2nd to a horse that went on to win Graded race. Could be a really good late bloomer.

Old Post 12-07-12 05:07 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
robbingvegas

thanks buddy

threw a little lunch money on both of them

GLTA

Old Post 12-07-12 05:25 PM
robbingvegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robbingvegas Click here to Send robbingvegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yeah, do not bet the bank on em, just small plays. I have a couple really good ones coming up this weekend that look really strong.

Old Post 12-07-12 05:26 PM
Addictedninja

Thanks

Nice win on the Philly girl! Keep it coming!

Old Post 12-08-12 01:06 AM
Addictedninja is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Addictedninja Click here to Send Addictedninja a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cool, I had forgotten about it. Looks like bafferts horses got 2nd and 3rd. A small profit but a profit is a profit.

I have some more coming this weekend, one I especially like on Sunday.

Old Post 12-08-12 01:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: