StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Notre Dame USF??
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Notre Dame USF??

What happened at the end of that game? I turned it off when ND missed the foul shot at 55-53 with 1 sec left. Just noticed they won by 4.

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 03-09-12 05:22 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildboar

Puzzling---counted it as a push----it was like finding money in an old pants pocket from the wash.

Old Post 03-09-12 05:27 PM
wildboar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildboar Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

USF

They threw the ball out of bounds, giving Norte dame possession. They threw it inbounds and got fouled putting the Irish back on the line.

Herbie

Old Post 03-09-12 05:28 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Titan_Fan

The USF player's inbound pass was deflected out of bounds by another USF player....Then USF fouled right away with 0.6 seconds left and the kid hit the two free throws

Old Post 03-09-12 05:30 PM
Titan_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Titan_Fan Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow..

The gambling gods finally gave us a break.

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 03-09-12 05:33 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Plain Old Luck O' the Irish! ... just kiddin'

That had to be one of the all time bad beats for S Fla bettors. Saw it this morning. Crazy finish.

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-09-12 05:35 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great game

As an alumni of USF, playing on the Notre Dame Ticket, it was nice to have the win and the 150 in my pocket versus Go Bulls.

The replay clearly showed it was not touched by the USF player, and is not reviewable. Only clock was investigated.

Then USF had only one chance, a quick foul. Gotta Love it!

Old Post 03-09-12 05:46 PM
Shen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shen Click here to Send Shen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BillyMac14
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My book had ND -3 and o/u 108 at tip. Those FT's swung both. I had the over and couldn't believe I was going to even get the push...then I somehow steal a win. I felt dirty after that call with 0.1 secs left (not really).

Old Post 03-09-12 05:46 PM
BillyMac14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BillyMac14 Click here to Send BillyMac14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GEORGE456

I had USF and felt like playing in traffic after the game ended

Old Post 03-09-12 05:51 PM
GEORGE456 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GEORGE456 Click here to Send GEORGE456 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

T-

They scored 2 more points.

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 03-09-12 05:51 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

made up for Creighton lol
GL

Old Post 03-09-12 06:09 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

double

never a doubt my friend!
lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7csGhMQoQms

Old Post 03-10-12 12:58 AM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: