StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Red Sox Plays 5/7 Wednesday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Red Sox Plays 5/7 Wednesday

Well, the Sox are on a roll, reeling off a bunch of wins, Ortiz is coming around w/7 Home Runs now, and they are getting more timely hitting. Detroit has dropped 2 in a row to the Sox in Detroit. Having said that however, I see Detroit pulling the W tonight. I hate wagering against Boston, but I'm playing;

Detroit Tigers ML

Under 9 1/2 runs

1 Unit each

BOL tonight.

Old Post 05-07-08 10:16 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

mike

you're asking me to play an under ? LOL
GL

Old Post 05-07-08 10:19 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ferndog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL today

Old Post 05-07-08 10:37 PM
ferndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ferndog Click here to Send ferndog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

Good luck buddy - with you on the side for sure. Kind of dicey on that total, even though TLA gives you about two runs of elbow room here. I'll be rooting for you (and msu.)

JZ

Old Post 05-07-08 10:43 PM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

With you on the Tigers...GL tonight bud

Old Post 05-07-08 11:37 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks gentlemen.....

Ya Mike, I know its a stretch for you, but an under play once in a while won't kill ya.

I hate rooting against my Sox......alot of times if I play against them, I don't even post it.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 05-07-08 11:43 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

It all depends on the Tigers bats tonight I think Mike. They have stunk it up lately at the plate, so much potential to wow. To coin a phrase from the movie MLB:

They may rune like Hayes but they hit like ****.

Old Post 05-07-08 11:47 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tider
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mikeb,

on that under myself!! Thanks, GL!!

Old Post 05-07-08 11:57 PM
Tider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tider Click here to Send Tider a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Stevinator
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mike

I agree with the write-up & both of the plays. I think the old cliche of the Red Sox "struggling against a good young pitcher they have never faced" may come into play here tonight.

BOL on the plays!

Liars & Tigres & D-bags...oh my!

Old Post 05-08-08 12:06 AM
The Stevinator is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Stevinator Click here to Send The Stevinator a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks guys-

If by some chance the Sox win (I don't think so tonight...), I will absolutely bury Detroit in game 4 tomorrow........Now that I think of it, thats what got me in trouble down in Tampa.......

Old Post 05-08-08 12:17 AM
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

adding.......

Does that Phillies/D-backs total seem a tad high?

The last two days the overs came in, maybe Vegas adjusted too much?.........I'm playing;

Diamondbacks/Phillies UNDER 10 1/2

1 unit GL

Old Post 05-08-08 12:24 AM
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck tonight, Mike.

Zack

Old Post 05-08-08 01:40 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

blasphemy....

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 05-08-08 01:46 AM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Wow Papelpuke is human.

Old Post 05-08-08 05:02 AM
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Well, the under 9 1/2 just missed by a half run......wait a minute,.....I was just told that you have to add the runs up from BOTH teams,.......well, it just missed by 3 field goals......Didn't see that one coming with both teams not seeing eachothers starting pitchers......

Detroit....winner

Under ....loser

DBacks/Phillies under.......winner

Chris- I hate rooting against the Red Sox...

Sh- If Lugo didn't make that error, they would have had different results. The broken bat single, and check swing single didn't exactly rock Pap. He didn't pitch bad.

Old Post 05-08-08 02:23 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: