StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > St. Louis @ Colorado 8:35 pm....
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
DeepDraw
FoxDen Hall of Famer

St. Louis @ Colorado 8:35 pm....

Wainwright (r)(3-1, 2.60) has allowed just seven earned runs in 30 innings in his last four starts, going 2-0 over that span. He has pitched 45 innings, surrendering only 34 hits with a whip of .98. He's allowed 13 er, 10 bb while collecting 33 so's. His BAA is .207 and .235 on the road.

Colorado Rockies ace Jeff Francis(L) is still looking for his first win in what has been a difficult 2008 campaign. Francis has pitched 37.2 innings, giving up 39 hits, 22 er, 14 bb, and getting 24 so's. His BAA is .264 on the season but a whopping .308 @ home. His whip is 1.41.

Colorado has dropped 13 of their last 16 games, matching San Diego as the worst team in the majors, and their 4.87 ERA remains the second-worst in the NL. The Cardinals have won four straight at Coors Field, where they're 11-5 since 2004.

So let me get this straight. St. Louis has the better pitcher going, better hitting team, playing well and on a roll (22-12) and just a half-game behind Arizona for baseball's best record, winning eight of their last 10 & we're getting money. Hmmmmmmmmm, which way should I go?

Pick : St. Louis + 110

PS: I've seen it too many times, with all the logic behind you , you can still lose!

Old Post 05-08-08 02:19 AM
DeepDraw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeepDraw Click here to Send DeepDraw a Private Message Edit post   Report post
schaeon

on it, thanks for the play

glta

Old Post 05-08-08 02:34 AM
schaeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schaeon Click here to Send schaeon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DeepDraw
FoxDen Hall of Famer

update.........

St. Louis + 110 (loser)

Cruisin along until the bottom of the 8th and all of a sudden they can't get the 3 outs. Terrible. Like I said in my post, all the logic in the world and it still goes wrong......its almost not worth betting at all.........

Old Post 05-08-08 01:45 PM
DeepDraw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeepDraw Click here to Send DeepDraw a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: