StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > this ones shaping up nicely...............
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

this ones shaping up nicely...............

05/07/2008 17:48:23 3 Play Parlay: Wagered $150.00 to win $2381.25 Unsettled

BA 69 5/7 TAMPA BAY: M GARZA AT TORONTO: S MARCUM TORONTO: S MARCUM -1.5

BA 75 5/7 LOS ANGELES A: JER WEAVER AT KANSAS CITY: Z GREINKE KANSAS CITY: Z GREINKE -1.5

BN 55 5/7 SAN FRANCISCO: B ZITO AT PITTSBURGH:P DUMATRAIT PITTSBURGH:P DUMATRAIT -1.5

Old Post 05-08-08 03:30 AM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice one. Bring it home!!

Old Post 05-08-08 03:36 AM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ferndog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I took Toronto also. Looking good right now 5-0 late in the game

Old Post 05-08-08 03:37 AM
ferndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ferndog Click here to Send ferndog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice !

will be rooting for you Saratoga

bring it home

Old Post 05-08-08 03:37 AM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

WOW!! You just got a hell of a double play to close part one with the Pirates bud.

Old Post 05-08-08 03:42 AM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
seahawksanders

Nice one man - I wish I had the stones (or bankroll) to put down $150 on a 3-team parlay, that's awesome!

Scott

Old Post 05-08-08 03:50 AM
seahawksanders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seahawksanders Click here to Send seahawksanders a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

I am pulling for you Saratoga!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 05-08-08 04:16 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

CONGRATS!!!

Great hit there!

Old Post 05-08-08 04:55 AM
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Babe, Hawk, Hill, Blue and Dog..............................................

thank you very much.

Old Post 05-08-08 04:56 AM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tough one to hit..congrats!

Old Post 05-08-08 04:57 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TOGA, TOGA, TOGA

Great job piecing that one together...that makes me smile for you!!!

Old Post 05-08-08 06:04 AM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
9dropmb
StatFox Hall of Famer

Real nice one...... congrads.

Old Post 05-08-08 06:08 AM
9dropmb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 9dropmb Click here to Send 9dropmb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Very very nice hit Sire Saratoga!!!

By my calculations you can hit for $37802.34 if you let it roll again tomorrow:)

Dang you make me want to hit one of those big time! I have tried many a time of course LOL!

Congrats again and enjoy the nice addition to the BR:)

Old Post 05-08-08 06:17 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: