StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB 5-6-06 *3 unit plays (mlb.com free 2-day trial)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MLB 5-6-06 *3 unit plays (mlb.com free 2-day trial)

CLEVELAND +120 Listed* F CARMONA 3 units 1500/1800

More to come!

Old Post 05-06-08 06:09 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5-6-08

I know its 2008

Old Post 05-06-08 06:10 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dear Valued MLB.com Customer,

As a courtesy, we would like to offer you two free days of MLB.TV Premium. The 2008 product is better than ever, improved streaming video (TV-Quality), a brand new media player and an all new MLB.TV Mosaic. This offer will allow you to view all of the changes because we are granting you access to MLB.TV Premium. Watching live baseball on the Internet has never looked so good.

There is no action required to take advantage of this offer. Your account has been activated and you will have access to MLB.TV Premium on Tuesday, May 6 & Wednesday, May 7.

To activate this free trial, simply visit our Multimedia Guide & select the game of your choice by clicking on an 800K or 1.2M link to experience the higher quality streams that MLB.TV Premium has to offer. Should your computer be unable to handle the higher quality streams, you may still view the 400K stream from MLB.TV Premium.

If you have any questions about this offer, please contact MLB.com Customer Service by phone (within the US and Canada) at 866-800-1275 or email at subscriptions@website.mlb.com.

Enjoy the 2008 season

Sincerely,
MLB.com
www.mlb.com

Old Post 05-06-08 06:24 PM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the heads up on the MLB.com free trial.

Old Post 05-06-08 06:53 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Paine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

fyi, i am a mlb.com tv subscriber for 3 years now. so far there were problems every season, every week. i also have the premium package since last season. there is no customer care at all. one day a week it is not working at all. the streams freeze from time to time as well.

however, it's still a steal and for the price offering i would recommend it to everyone.

*edit*

almost forgot why i checked this thread :D

best of luck pointmagic! i am leaning the other way :/

Old Post 05-06-08 07:02 PM
Paine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paine Click here to Send Paine a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

paine

Pettitte is 1-4 against the Indians in the Bronx with a 5.48 ERA in seven starts.

Old Post 05-06-08 10:22 PM
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hate to say it but I like the Tribe some tonight also.

Old Post 05-06-08 10:23 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

FINAL CARD

3 UNIT PLAYS

CLEVELAND +120 Listed* F CARMONA

MINNESOTA +120 Listed* N BLACKBURN

TORONTO -140 Listed* A BURNETT

---------------------------------------------------

2 UNIT PLAYS

NEW YORK METS+120 Listed* N FIGUEROA

PHILADELPHIA +140 Listed* A EATON

CINCINNATI +100 Listed* A.HARANG

No parlays tonight!

This is by far the most games I have ever played in 1 night before. I like them all regardless!

GL, Point

Old Post 05-06-08 11:40 PM
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

this may be good fade material...

strictly joking. BOL, I may tail on a couple of these.

Old Post 05-07-08 12:08 AM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Great job on the Tribe...Thanx!

Old Post 05-07-08 04:31 AM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I suk

1-5 (-9.6 units)

mf sob

Old Post 05-07-08 07:38 AM
SportsAspirant

I suk

No, maybe your picks sucked yesterday or maybe your luck sucked but YOU don't suck. (Well, to be honest, you DO suck, but as a person, not as a capper. I'll be happy to detail your many shortcomings the next time we chat. BTW, answer my email or give me a call when you get a chance.)

I got "lucky" yesterday. I was in Salem trying to squeeze blood from a table of rocky turnips and didn't get your last 3 plays 'til 7:29. I called the fag and he gave me some static about how late it was and I said forget it and hung up on him.

You had a bad day yesterday and you'll have more in the future but you and I know that you'll have MANY more great days than you will bad ones.

Get back on that horse and kick some booky butt.

Old Post 05-07-08 07:13 PM
SportsAspirant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SportsAspirant Click here to Send SportsAspirant a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SportsAspirant

BTW, you know I track some of the better cappers on 3 forums. Every one of them "sucked" yesterday.

Old Post 05-07-08 07:37 PM
SportsAspirant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SportsAspirant Click here to Send SportsAspirant a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

"Well, to be honest, you DO suck, but as a person, not as a capper. I'll be happy to detail your many shortcomings the next time we chat".......LMFAO!!!!!!

SA, whey you two chat, can you do it via e-mail, then just copy to this page. I'd like to hear it...heheheeeeee......JK

Keep pluggin Point, I'm sure you're gonna reel off a bunch of W's here shortly.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 05-07-08 10:04 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shadrach714
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MLB 5-6-08

Everyone has bad days, part of life but the great thing about it is doesnt matter how many times you fall its how many times you get up. So get the hell up and post some plays. I noticed you didnt post on 05-07-08. What gives with that? Looking forward to your reply.

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism,its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine those three areas America will collapse from within. Joseph Stalin
....Just something to think about...

Old Post 05-08-08 08:33 AM
shadrach714 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadrach714 Click here to Send shadrach714 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm up too late playing poker but I've been running my balls off all week.

I'm not gonna kiss your ass cause I know that does you no good. It does me no good is why.

I would advise that you never hate a bad day as it holds secret gold in the money spent. Clean your oven, wipe the charred pizza remains away, sweep the floor, and put them evil spirits in the bowl and send em back to hell!

I meant to post this song last night for ya but I was busy absolutely jamming out to the best tunes on earth!

Here's the one you reminded me of in your post last night...sorry bout the past tense but use it to sweep up the char and throw it away!

Devil in the garbage and smoke him to the Heavens:)

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 05-08-08 09:56 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: