StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ff mlb 3/7
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ff mlb 3/7

Dodgers -1.5 (+190)
Mariners -1.5 (+135)
SEA/TEX ov 8

GL fellas!
ff

24-18 +5.82units

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 05-07-08 06:27 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck

I am on the Dodgers with you (-120) but I like your style!

Old Post 05-07-08 06:37 PM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

adding...

BAL/OAK un 8 Ev

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 05-07-08 06:37 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Fever, looking at the history Penny hasn't pitched in a one run game win or lose this season, Maine has two and they were both wins. So since I like the Dodgers, figured this was a good spot to take a shot at a higher payout.

GL man!
ff

Old Post 05-07-08 06:41 PM
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

I do that alot myself (-1 1/2).

I read somewhere that about 20% of games are 1 run games. If 50% is going in the other direction (would have been a loss anyways like Cleveland did to me on I beleive Sat.), then there is only a 10% chance on this costing you. I think that it is offset by reduced juice on losses, and bigger payouts......anyways....BOL

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 05-07-08 07:05 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you lose outright you are saving yourself 10+ cents on every loss (I only play the RL at a dog price), so since I have decided to stop doing double units on my strongest plays and just bet every play evenly, I have been experimenting with -1.5 plays as well as AB's formula for -1 if its a play that has a history of being decided by one run.

GL fellas!
ff

Old Post 05-07-08 07:30 PM
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

adding...

Marlins Ev

GL everybody!
ff

Old Post 05-08-08 12:03 AM
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dodgers -1.5 (+190) loser
Mariners -1.5 (+135) loser
SEA/TEX ov 8 loser
BAL/OAK un 8 Ev loser
Marlins Ev WINNER

GL fellas!
ff

25-22 +3.72units

Old Post 05-08-08 05:04 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: