StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Talk 5/7 (post picks here if you want)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
F-Bomber63

NBA Talk 5/7 (post picks here if you want)

Hello All! Great night last night with the Boston Under pick. Hopefully tonight we make it 3 in a row and pick another winner. Two games on the slate tonight.

Detroit @ Orlando (-4.5) O/U 187
Utah @ LAL (-7.5) O/U 211

Seems to be a revese line movement on Orlando. Public pounding Orlando but over 80% of the money is on Detroit.

The two early leans I have is LAL Under 211 and Orlando Over 187.

My favorite play is LAL Under 211.

Tonight has some tough plays. I am not a big fan of these lines.

Den's Thoughts??????

GLTA

Old Post 05-07-08 08:49 PM
F-Bomber63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for F-Bomber63 Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

right

now my POD in the NBA is Detroit under

pistons trend under as a road dog this season as well 5 out of 6 unders in a playoff game 3 over the last 3 years

thats where i am at. unit size right now is dependent on the amount of action on the over. want the pub to pound the over based off of game 2's final score.

BOL

Old Post 05-07-08 09:05 PM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
F-Bomber63

Det Under

Copper,

How does the trend match up against a 3 point happy team like Orlando? The reason I like the Over is because at home I think Orlando shoots the 3 at a good percentage. The Under does make sense since Detroit is the dog though.

Old Post 05-07-08 10:54 PM
F-Bomber63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for F-Bomber63 Edit post   Report post
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Agree With Unders

UT will need to play defense to stay with LAL. DET/ORL under based on trends & simulations, but concerned about 3's raining down. If you like ORL don't take under.

UT/LAL 211u -110 Bodog 2:00pm pst
DET/ORL 187u -104 Matchbook 2:00pm pst

adding.....

TOR-1.5 +164 Matchbook 2:00pm pst

Old Post 05-07-08 11:17 PM
greggrzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greggrzy Click here to Send greggrzy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
F-Bomber63

Official Play

LAL Under 210 for 1 unit

GLTA

Old Post 05-08-08 01:21 AM
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ouch

that was a gigantic disapoointment

the last 3 mins in the first 3 qtrs just killed me tonight

congrats to those who had the over

Old Post 05-08-08 04:31 AM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: