StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Fridays NBA plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
The Gush
Banned User

Fridays NBA plays

Been about a week since i posted any NBA plays, been quite cold as of late so trying tread lightly.

Twolves/Grizzlies
The Grizzlies have actually played better since changing coaches. There new run and gun style has them scoring more and wearing teams down allowing them to win 3 of there last 6 and 4 straight at home. The Twolves are a team I haven't been real impressed with this year despite there record, I think they are a little over rated. Taking the Grizzlies here.. Play Grizzlies -1.5

Staying with the Twolves/Grizzlies game I like the 1st half under. Play under 110 1st half

Mavs/Pacers
The Mavs are averaging just under 100 ppg on 46% shooting including 38% from 3 pt range and 81% from the charity stripe. Indiana has averaged about 96 ppg the last 2 weeks. 7 of the last 10 between these 2 have gone over, I think this game stays close throughout which means a possibility for O.T. which is always good for an over. I think 1 of these teams gets to 100 pts making it a play on the over. Play Mavs/Pacers over 187

GL tonight

NBA record
19-18-2 ATS/ML
32-25 O/U
4-10 Teasers
1-0 Team totals

Old Post 01-13-07 12:56 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Gush

i played under, with you in the 1st half
GL

Old Post 01-13-07 02:19 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good call on the Dallas over. I tailed you with success.

Old Post 01-13-07 03:23 AM
jlbvzla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jlbvzla Click here to Send jlbvzla a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wojo12212
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gush

Nice job tonight

Wojo

Old Post 01-13-07 04:57 AM
wojo12212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wojo12212 Click here to Send wojo12212 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: