StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I will be posting my plays for the 1st time today
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
chugg

I will be posting my plays for the 1st time today

This system has done very well for me this year so because Osk and Player just to name a few has done well for me this year I will be posting my plays here to hopefully bring others the fortune that I have come in to with this system. I rather not explain the system. Actions speak louder than words. They are all MLB. I flat bet everything no matter what the ods are. The record for this system from when are started playing it on 4/13 is 48-27 but wil be starting a new record today.

2 plays today fit the system.

Detroit -1.5 -140.00

Bos Sox -1.5 -155.00

GLTA

If you have a hunch, you bet a bunch. If your hunch is wrong, your bunch is gone.

Old Post 05-25-06 07:40 PM
chugg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chugg Click here to Send chugg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
highrize
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck

with your posted system picks.

Old Post 05-25-06 08:18 PM
highrize is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highrize Click here to Send highrize a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chugg

Update

Detroit -1.5 -140 WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

One more to go. I hope its a profitable day.

If you have a hunch, you bet a bunch. If your hunch is wrong, your bunch is gone.

Old Post 05-26-06 12:33 AM
chugg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chugg Click here to Send chugg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice call chugg

I had Detroit as well on the Run Line, it looked really bad early with them giving up 6 in the first but that is why I will NOT bet on KC this year. horrible team.

Anbody looking for some action or a new account, please private message

Old Post 05-26-06 12:39 AM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

chugg

good call & welcome to the world of posting plays,

Old Post 05-26-06 12:43 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chugg

thanks

You guys have always been good to me. I go to other forums but in this forum you feel like family. This will always be my # 1 forum. I was going to become a bookman but Sat nite I got my skull scrushed in a bar brawl and had to have brain surgery. I gotta take it easy and stick to what works. I shouldnt be out of intensive care. Anyone wanna see nasty pics of my head giomme your e-mail.

Old Post 05-26-06 01:01 AM
chugg

Final Update

Detroit -1.5 -140.00 WINNER

Bos Sox -1.5 -155.00 WINNER

I hope all made some dough this evening. Only one game fits my system tomorrow which is the yanks -1.5 but I feel its too much wood to lay

Old Post 05-26-06 04:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: