StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dog Pound Contest...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dog Pound Contest...

This what I know...

April Champion : jeffdane

May Champion : burytheb

June Champion : skeeterb

Overall Champion : Friday13th

It's this correct ??

Old Post 07-19-05 12:40 AM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Fri

looks good to me. Maybe you should double check with Wastusi? Oh that's right He's BOOK him Danial.

Old Post 07-19-05 12:55 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday

Congrats on being the overall winner for the first half. The contest continues, according to Statfox.......

Old Post 07-19-05 01:24 AM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

skeeterb...

Quote :

"Moving forward Statfox.com will suspend our participation in the Statfox.com Dog Pound Tournament. If any member would like to carry the game forward please feel free to monitor the contest"

StatFox Dave
Administrator

Michael K. ( Friday13th, Dog Pound Champion '05 )

Old Post 07-19-05 01:33 AM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday

"Touche"

Old Post 07-19-05 01:45 AM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Friday 13th

Hello,

Yes you are correct in the final standings. You did a great job picking dogs. Really hope you get in our next contest, StatFox Baseball Eliminator Challenge. Would like to see your talents shine again. Who knows if you win another contest I may have to take you on myself? Good Luck

P.S

I attepted to send you an email but it bounced back to me. Could you please send me your correct email address..

dbartman@statfox.com

Old Post 07-19-05 02:43 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

StatFox Dave...

My e-mail is very easy :

friday13th_bets@yahoo.com

Thanks...

Michael K. ( Friday13th, Dog Pound Champion '05 )

Old Post 07-19-05 02:47 AM
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Friday 13th

Hello,

Thanks.

Statfox Dave

Old Post 07-19-05 02:49 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ummm... StatFox Dave

You got mail !

Old Post 07-19-05 02:50 AM
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey statfox guys. are there any prizes for 2nd or 3rd overall in dogpound. just wondering. thanks.

Old Post 07-19-05 03:24 AM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: