StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > PRO BASKETS Mon Mar 31
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

PRO BASKETS Mon Mar 31

3* Memphis/L.A.Lakers over 208
========================================
======
Sunday March 30.....results..... +460
3* Dallas/Minnesota Over 206'..... +300
3* N.Y/Toronto Over 196..... -330
3* Phoenix/Indiana Under 191..... +300
3* Milwaukee -9'..... +300
1* L.A.Lakers/Seattle Under 193..... -110

Old Post 04-01-03 01:15 AM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Jake...

Thought opening day fever struck you thought you forgot about your own loyal following...lol.

Nothing else you liked? Can NJ cover? And what numbers do you have on the Philly game?

My approach got Philly winning small so Im interested in the spread there.

LINE

Old Post 04-01-03 01:33 AM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

Jake good to see you have the Lakers OVER tonight. If you had the UNDER in this one I would've been worried.

I want to bet the game OVER as well but I have to stick to my system (34-3) and just bet halfs.

Best of luck Cash Money

Old Post 04-01-03 01:37 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

LineTracker
========
Was going to go with a 1* Under 204' with the Philly/Orlando game, but.....Prediction: Philadelphia 99/98 (197), and the other game, Prediction: New Jersey 95/88. GL and thanks

cashmoney
========
never be worried.....lol. What a system !!! 34-3. Can you imagine if you just started betting that system, let's say just for the sake of easy numbers, with a $100, and just let it ride for say 10 games. $$cashmoney$$ BIG CASHMONEY.....GL and thanks

Old Post 04-01-03 01:51 AM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Kewl

I had em 101-99 Philly (percentage approach). So yup I think ill play that under there too.

Thanks.

LINE

Old Post 04-01-03 02:02 AM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

LineTracker.....

you're more than welcome, GL.....we'll be cheeering for you.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:05 AM
LineTracker

Hmmm

Didnt get a chance to lay the under bet but this pace will surely take them over. Gonna see what the 2nd half numbers look like might push it. Still got philly by 2 *fingers crossed* but this may go way over...

LINE

Old Post 04-01-03 03:03 AM
dbuttz1

some words

PLAY ALL THEM GAMES FOR WHAT JUMP ON TWO OR THREE AND RUN WITH IT I SEE NO FUTURE IN GAMBLING THE CARD BUT GOOD LUCK!!!!

Old Post 04-01-03 03:04 AM
dbuttz1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbuttz1 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: