StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > PGA - Dubai Desert Classic/Phoenix Open
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
threegs

PGA - Dubai Desert Classic/Phoenix Open

Dubai -

Tournament Matchups:
S. Garcia -135 over L. Westwood
J. Donaldson-115 over P. Casey
C. Wood -115 over M. Manassero

Phoenix -

Tournament Matchups:
J. Overton -125 over H. English
J. Day -130 over A. Baddeley
C. Pettersson -135 over R. Fisher
J. Blixt +105 over R. Henley
R. Harrington +115 over S. Piercy

And I think Bubba will feed off the crowd and take the tourney at 15-1.

Good Luck!

Results to Date:
PGA Tourney 8-9 -2.03 units
Euro Tourney 2-1 +0.64 units
Total Tourney Matchups 10-10 -1.39 units

Old Post 01-30-13 11:27 PM
threegs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for threegs Click here to Send threegs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIV2

playin

Nick watney +1400

Rickie Fowler +1100

Charles Howell +2500

took
omega dubai
Ben curtis +5000

GL all

Old Post 01-31-13 02:58 AM
BIV2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIV2 Click here to Send BIV2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

This is one of my favorite tournaments.

Love the 16th hole

Thanks for the plays.

What do you got Bear?

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 01-31-13 03:33 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry I am a little late Mikey...forgive me.

B1, I like your chuckie III but I am not sure he gets the W just yet...kind of hope I am wrong because I love the guy. Makes tons of $ but really tries to win #opposite of stewart cink
cStink has made a career of holding onto a top 5 instead of going for a W. Hate that he was the guy that Watson ran out of fumes against in the Open Championship a few years back. Enough of that. One chalk and two value plays for the W this week.

Dufner: 10-1 He is now a star and this crowd might excite this otherwise stoic man with a syrupy swing and nice putter. Odds are also 10-1 he smiles on 16. Not touching that though.

Henley: 60-1 I know he is a rookie and oddsmakers see him as an early W type guy and maybe some more later. I just can't ignore the value here. This kid can roll his rock and make birdies in bunches as proven by his finish at the sony with 5 in a row to win by 4.

JB Holmes: 77-1 Thats right I said it. JB Holmes. He WILL win again. ? is does it happen here. I love these odds for a guy who loves the desert and it loves him. He is healthy and more importantly alive after his big scare a couple years ago. I like his chances if he is in the final couple groups come sunday.

Looks...Carl Petterson - underappreciated world class player who needs to make a ton of money before they ban the long putter and end his career. Plus he is only quasi american now and won't mind missing kickoff by being in the last few groups.

Bonus SB plays:
SanFran -whatever line you got
Under 46.5 - my biggest play of the year in NFL

Have a good weekend and if you want to ensure you make some $$, just follow 3g's matchups above.

Old Post 01-31-13 04:08 AM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

putting the pressure on you here lol just added JB, have a good weekend
GL

Old Post 01-31-13 09:53 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brad Fritsch. My hometown boy who is playing awesome golf as a rookie. Was right there behind tiger last week. Worth a sprinkle at this price.

Fritsch 175-1

Also like Henley at 60-1

GL

Old Post 01-31-13 01:03 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIV2

Mickleson..

Whoa.. check out his score heading to his 18th.

Old Post 01-31-13 09:28 PM
BIV2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIV2 Click here to Send BIV2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yeah, Phillys.......holy cow.

I'll give him a 59 1/2.

What an amazing round. I only got to see the highlights.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 02-01-13 01:41 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: