StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Kansas vs Kansas St
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kansas vs Kansas St

We have two teams heading in opposite directions. Kansas heading to the tournament and a very possible 1 seed. Conversly Kansas State has not preformed anywhere close too their preseason ranking.
Kansas State had a week off to heal and to prepare for Colorado. They ended up losing their on Saturday and now have to come home to play more than likely #1 Kansas.

I can't stress enough this is the time of the year that the cream comes to the top. Senior leadership takes over as these kids realize that they are probably playing their last month of organized basketball and then have to go out and face the real world.

Baseed on starting minutes we have the following
Kansas 2 seniors, 3 juniors
Kansas State 1 senior, 1 junior, 2 sophmores, 1 freshman.

I see Kansas winning this game by a minimum of 8 points, so get down early as I have.

Kansas -5- this line has moved from an opening of -4 to in most books now at -6.

Good luck,
Pete

NCAA BB Record
Sides 78/64/3
Totals 34/22/2

Terpman

Old Post 02-14-11 02:25 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
danwaters76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks Pete!

Im in.... got it at -5 still

Old Post 02-14-11 04:18 PM
danwaters76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danwaters76 Click here to Send danwaters76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gregcrtwrght

agree Pete

KU so much more depth. Martin's psycho sideline rants have taken their toll. K State has great adrenaline early then folds. IMO

Old Post 02-14-11 04:33 PM
gregcrtwrght is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregcrtwrght Click here to Send gregcrtwrght a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Went with the ML in a parlay. I think this game can get out of hands in the second half. Kansas too powerfull for KST

GL Pete!

Old Post 02-14-11 11:20 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hanging with you today Pete

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 02-14-11 11:43 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
waggdog

im with you on it!

Old Post 02-14-11 11:58 PM
waggdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waggdog Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's bring it home Pete.KU all the way.

6 Rings

Old Post 02-15-11 12:16 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i'll be on the 1st half & let ya'll battle it out
GL

Old Post 02-15-11 12:18 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I feel ya...

Too much offense for KST to hang.

Old Post 02-15-11 12:51 AM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck, Pete.

I hope we're right.

Old Post 02-15-11 01:04 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding one more Play

Praire View A&M/ Jackson St Under 133-

Good Luck to all of us toniight.
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-15-11 01:13 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: