StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 10-30-2008 NCAAF Thursday Night Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-30-2008 NCAAF Thursday Night Play

Cincinnati ML + 115

I like Cincy to get the job done on the field tonight. Honestly, what has South Florida done this season on the road? Not a hell of a lot. They didnt cover @ UCF, they barely beat FLA INT and were laying near 30, and they lost outright to Louisville last week. They played one good road game at NC State, thats about it. They will be looking for revenge and wont get it tonight. On the other hand, Cincy has played great at home, averaging an amazing 9.4 Yards Per Pass. They have back to back road games coming up. I think Cincy has a very strong chance of finishing 2nd in the Big East this year. Its a role reversal year in my eyes for both NCAAF and the NFL. Here is a nice Super Situation favoring Cincy that matches up perfectly. Its an amazing 17-1 the last 18.

Play Against - A road team vs. the money line (S FLORIDA) - after failing to cover the spread in 2 out of their last 3 games, when playing on a Thursday.
(22-5 over the last 5 seasons.) (81.5%, +17.8 units. Rating = 3*)

The average money line posted in these games was: Team underdog with a money line of: +103.4
The average score in these games was: Team 29, Opponent 20.4 (Average point differential = +8.6)

The situation's record this season is: (2-0, +2 units).
Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (17-1, +20 units).
Over the last 10 seasons the situation's record is: (37-11, +36.5 units).
Since 1992 the situation's record is: (46-21, +36.6 units).

When I look at these trends, I make sure it matches up well, meaning I make sure the average moneyline matches the moneyline of the game we are wagering on. Meaning, if this situation said the average moneyline was + 250, you would understand why it was 17-1 the last 18. But when the average moneyline iis + 103.4 and Cincy is + 115 thats what we want. And it just shows you how strong this trend really is. Take Cincy at home, regardless of the QB situation. This game will also find a way OVER the total.

Old Post 10-31-08 12:36 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WINNER

Home some of you saw this post and played along.

Old Post 10-31-08 05:03 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hookem22
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Was already on it but nice to see you on it as well. I did put some on the money line though because of your post. How is the daughter? Probably have 2 by now.

When we gonna get some more of those 20 to 30 unit winning nights in basketball again? Those were some awesome nights! Nice to see ya around.

Hope that post after the super bowl is out of your system.LOL

GL

Old Post 10-31-08 05:23 AM
hookem22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookem22 Click here to Send hookem22 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ray......

you have been picking winner after winner since your recent return. nice play on the moneyline tonight. gl. this weekend.....

Old Post 10-31-08 05:53 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hookem

I dont even recall that post. haha Life is great. My daughter is 2 1/2 and is amazing. I love it, I want another little girl. I much more conservative now. Just playing every game around the same amount for now.

hightimes

thanks for the confidence boost. I really try and limit my plays now. I wager more, but way less plays.

Old Post 10-31-08 12:43 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: