StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Rupert Murdoch wiil get GOP in
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Rupert Murdoch wiil get GOP in

Right wing old man with money and the media is spinning everything around distorting reality and undermining professional journalism. Tainted news and no one is doing anything about it.

Old Post 10-04-08 07:47 AM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not this time..........

hotdog. we, the people, are going to actually vote this year. i do fear those questionable voting machines however : )

Old Post 10-04-08 07:49 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

hightimes

If you get a chance watch Hacking America made by people like you and me about electronic voting...unbelieveable

vic

Old Post 10-06-08 07:58 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stealing America Vote by Vote Trailer...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/indep...ricavotebyvote/

Old Post 10-06-08 09:14 PM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Headlines in Today's Wall Steet Journal

OCTOBER 6, 2008

McCain Plans Federal Health Cuts
Medicare, Medicaid Spending Would Be Reduced to Offset Proposed Tax Credit

This was in Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal!

The McCain campaign also announced today they are not going to continue to talk about the economy.

WHAT?

Ignoring one of the biggest issues we are facing and cutting Medicare is not going to get the GOP in!

Sherlock

Old Post 10-07-08 06:55 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

they arent going to talk about.........

the economy??? what else does the country want to hear about?? they surely dont want to hear Palin's whiny ass voice for the next 28 days try to attack obama's past. very interesting election. ive never really given a crap an election. this is drama at its finest. hate to see the country in such dire straights but its certainly not my fault. i suppose i could of taken the vikings tonight and pulled out some winnings to spend and energize my local community but unfortunately i took the angels instead. i'll have to keep on saving.....

Old Post 10-07-08 07:15 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fck the politics on here really

We're all breaking their almighty rules

It's funny how I see it. We the People around here are the finest People in this Great Country yet we are breaking the rules?

This should tell us all something.

Nothing will ever make sense again in this land until the outlandish is turned around.

Somehow or another we have allowed online gambling aka the greenest gold to become illegal?

Are we that weak or are there interests on the goal line stance against the greater good in this Country?

I don't understand it but I do at the same time.

It reminds me of my workplace...

There is never time to fix anything because there is always a new game on the tele 'visions'.

IMO it all comes down to our psycho babble amongst one another w/o ever being able to pull the plug to say wtf is going on? We need to correct this before we move on...

Protesting is dead in the water

Nobody can stand up anymore. I want to but there is something holding me back along with everyone else?

It's crazy...

It reminds me of something I can not put into words that I dealt with as a child.

I could see the wrong way but I did not have the power to fight it...

I guess that I feel we cannot ever win with our insights until we decide that we have lost?

There is too much chatter out there that dirties it all unfortunately.

There's always a game on the tube that we need to gamble on and that may be our downfall against ever standing up against the tyranny?

Gamblers could be the best rulers in all of history IMO?

It's just sad because there's only a few days in the year to focus our skills on...

Right around the allstar break I think?

It's hard as heck to do but these people that don't bet are lightyears behind IMO?

It may be our job to trip Bail 'em out?

They're waiting I think?

New wave thought and excitement of reanimation?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3y5K5gpFsNo

Old Post 10-07-08 07:45 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I find things that are very tough to believe in...

We have been the superpower for a long time now.

I find it very hard to believe that that power can be messed with?

Let's picture it upon a playground of elementary school land.

Powerful popular = nobody better go against

I am not on either side but when it comes down to it I don't believe one iota in the "christians" behind this battle.

They appear to me as what the Bible tells me, as false prophits (forgive the pun)

There hasn't been hardly any strong Christian ever since Jesus was around.

Do you disagree?

I end my argument right there.

We're living in a land of promoting Christianity that has been blasphemed left and right terribly and this is why we have what we're dealing with.

Do you think that God wants wars upon his name?

I think not.

It comes down to posers believing in a few ultra powerful demagogues that never had power until they received it from the almighty devil fear that has been decidedly worshipped by so many wrongly.

Since when did it become a terrible crime to study your own religion and grow a beard in your faith?

Maybe ever since our country black balled a whole race?

I am a Christian but I will never buy into selling it and forcing it to others through violence.

Things are way too screwy right now. We've got too many of our people out of the country while we're in debt and not in a position to be witnessing.

How on Earth would it ever be possible for anyone from America to go on a Mission overseas now?

Can our military witness?

Religion has been dirtied by us now?

The Muslims have no reason to trust us

You may find me anti American but I am pro Christianity is all and I am not a fan of guns going to war against my Glorious God that I Worship at all.

I only say this because I am receiving shock waves in my head that He is not happy whatsoever by these wars.

I have never had headaches ever until now.

I have met many a Muslim and Jew and they are all good people.

I enjoy the company of anyone that I can in order to make this world spin and I denounce all the devilish forces that attempt to cloud my vision of beauty for this world!!!

All I know is that if you want to find a reason then you better drink 2% milk...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aO5iOxKhfs0

Old Post 10-07-08 08:24 AM
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey hightimes,

Where are you from?

Deep Blue Massachusetts?
Wacky Blue California?
Mostly Blue Washington?
Dark Blue Vermont?
Definitely Blue Michigan?
Silly Blue Hawaii?

Am i getting close?

jk.

Old Post 10-17-08 09:14 AM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm from purple Nevada, and wonder what in the hell we have to be so f-ing conservative about???

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 10-17-08 10:04 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nevada

land of "second chances"

Nevada is a toss-up state.

eligible voters who did vote had enough votes for "Airhead" Harry Reid to get him in congress....that guy doesn't have a clue.....and he admits it!!!!!!!!!!
That's why the "don't have a clue" Reid fits well with the other Airhead, Pelosi.

jk. No, not kidding here.

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 10-20-08 08:28 AM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

definately blue.................

Michigan. you folks gave it a shot but we were happy to show you the door on your way out of our state once you finally realized you had not a chance in hell to win here. better luck in some other swing state.

Old Post 10-21-08 06:05 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

fallforward...........

exactly. I will repeat. what in the hell is there to be so damn conservative about??? gay marriage? who cares what people do its their own lives let them live it. Abortion?? none of anyones business except the woman, her doctor, and her family. Global Warming??? we are ****ing up the planet in countless ways deal with that fact so we can proceed with a new course. Health care??? Lets make it affordable so a few of us can have some of it. Stem Cell research??? lets go ahead and let scientists and doctors do their thing.

Old Post 10-21-08 06:20 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jowen...........

no i havent watched an abortion. it would turn my stomach and make me very sad. i just dont think anyone has any right to prohibit this from happening in a free society. how about we find some middle ground so we can decrease the numbers of abortions dramatically in this country. how about real sex education instead of teaching abstinence which flat out doesnt work.

Old Post 10-29-08 02:19 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jowen.............

You portray this as an easy decision for the woman. Like she just says "oops i messed up. im going the doctor now to get an abortion." maybe for a small few this is how it goes. but for the vast majority this is a gut-wrenching decision. what if the woman is 53 years old and her contraception didnt work. what if this woman is in poor health. she is forced by our government to have this child???? what if the girl is 13 years old. she tries some drugs with her 17 year old new boyfriend. she wakes up and doesnt even remember the night before. 3 weeks later she learns she is pregnant. she is forced by the government to have this child?

is this your stance Jowen????

Old Post 10-29-08 03:18 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You could argue this forever people.

Ok, which one you remembers the sperm coming in and creating you???

Would you try shoot it??? Suicidal you might become! lol! What if your daddy was a disco singer, and you wanted the destiny of rock and roll??? Out of my egg man!!!

Odds not that good of that happening, he was probably gay. But still...

We are all eggs before this. So I have to give the vote to the women here. The answer truly is, let the women decide!

Us men are just invaders...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VczbbiRmDik

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 10-29-08 08:03 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jowen.............

yes. that is exactly what im saying. this is not an easy decision. your girlfriend has paid a price for her decision as does everyone who has an abortion. it has got to be such a hard decision to make for at least 95% of women who have to face this. the other 5% are a different matter altogether. perhaps they are drug addicts who simply have no capacity to consider raising a child. maybe there is simply no way for her to stop using drugs during her pregnancy. if someone is destroying their own
life with drug abuse then surely you could argue that there would be no way for them to quit abusing while pregnant to protect the child. That child would likely be born with a vast array of mental/physical disabilities. not fair for that child who had no say in the matter. To be born addicted to crystal meth or heroin or both is simply not fair for the child. we must be real here jowen. things are not good in our society right now. this is not utopia. far from it.

Old Post 10-30-08 04:18 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: