StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > For time wasters only...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For time wasters only...

I want a tout cartoon!

Show me your talent!!!

http://southpark.wtdmusic.com/

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 10-29-08 05:29 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't have any time to waste, LOL

Some of us work Bytore!!!!!

Old Post 10-29-08 06:32 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I know. That is why I posted the link.

I don't have the time either! lol!

I'm on vacation, don't mention the word "work"!!!

RUSH

Old Post 10-30-08 01:47 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Countin Flowers On The Wall.....

Don't tell me I got nothing to do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s8nRL2bPCU&feature=related

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Old Post 10-30-08 04:02 AM
greggrzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greggrzy Click here to Send greggrzy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL!!!

You look up too much youtube. I'm suspecting your a time waster Greggrzy...

I'm not really wasting time trolling youtube myself. In my defense, it's research!!!

I just have not found anything major yet... I will!!!

RUSH

Old Post 10-30-08 04:24 AM
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Actually.....

I'm at work! But I have plenty of time to run around in circles & chase my tail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoS-MCnTPtQ&feature=related

Old Post 10-30-08 04:29 AM
greggrzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greggrzy Click here to Send greggrzy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A job interview thing... In case ya ever need a new job...

I sure hope your not the guy waiting to press the button...

I would get bored and press it for kicks. True, I'm screwed if I fail that job interview.

watch?v=ddKltGo0Zjs&feature=related

RUSH

Old Post 10-30-08 05:58 AM
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I Feel Like The Matag Repairman

Nothing to do but stay out of trouble.

So I do my handicapping & get ready for tomorrow's market.

Got some shorts in for the morning even though that GE earnings news at the end of the day turned out to be a hoax.

With all this volatility making money ain't that hard!

Was long the past few days on XLE & AA. nice coin!

Energy & materials have been oversold.

Old Post 10-30-08 06:22 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A trader!

LOL!

Ok, Canada will not be nuked for claiming we have the best beaver. I mean that in a trader sense, beaver skins...

Watching McCain here. He does not really make a point. He talks like a guy who has no plan. I think that is why he is losing.

Just a guess...

RUSH

Old Post 10-30-08 06:34 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Darlin'........160 million (private funding) vs. 87 million (public funding)

Elections can be bought

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 10-30-08 06:55 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

McCain Is Milk Toast & A Product Of The.....

Puppet Masters!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R32CefbCAw

Old Post 10-30-08 06:57 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sweetie. lol!

I don't think that is it. He is not the one. He cannot speak cunningly. I enjoy watching your election battle!

I believe, he just took Palin because the Democrats took a women. You just cannot cheat these things. lol!

I like Hillary. I would never let Palin get into ultimate power if I had a vote. She is not that good!

Say you had a choice. Palin or Hillary. Obama and McCain hook up and smoke too much weed, and miss the election. Who would you vote for???

Watching Larry King. He is my fav to be truthful. Make him your president!!! lol!

RUSH

Old Post 10-30-08 07:04 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

uh oh, I am not the one to ask about Hillary. I would vote for a cross-eyed groundhog before I'd vote for her.

The VP's are puppets in this race, or supposed to be anyway. They are supposed to follow the script. Biden has gotten off course a few times and made me laugh. But I've watched him many times as part of (or heading up) congressional panels. He can get a bad case of diarrhea mouth at times.....his mouth gets ahead of his brain and can tick people off.....then he tries to do damage control.

Maybe they should all go to a room together and smoke weed, and then come out and debate. Then we would know who is telling the truth. lol

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 10-30-08 07:35 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Maybe they should all go to a room together and smoke weed, and then come out and debate. Then we would know who is telling the truth. lol"

I like the plan! LOL!!!

Obama is on soon. The John Stewart show. John Stewart lies a lot. Do not make him your president!!!

It looks real! I get sucked in like this. lol!!!

RUSH

Old Post 10-30-08 07:45 AM
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm Afraid To Vote!

Every time I do I get called for jury duty.

Then I'm labeled a hyena & dismissed!

It's very discouraging.

I hope one day to make a difference.

Until that day comes I will heckle from the peanut gallery.

Old Post 10-30-08 08:11 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: