StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sad Miami story
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sad Miami story

Yet another sad Miami story............

Miami, Fl (AP) -A seven-year old boy was at the center of Miami-Dade County courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her.

When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Miami Dolphins, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Old Post 10-27-07 05:36 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lol.

Old Post 10-27-07 05:39 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

good one, i was tearing up cisco you rat....

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 10-27-07 05:41 AM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That was very funny. I must copy/paste and send this out.

LMAO

Old Post 10-27-07 06:59 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hawk

I'M A TRUE BENGAL FAN I HEARD THAT WHEN WE WERE BACK TO BACK 3-13 GLAD THAT KID MOVED TO MIAMI

Old Post 10-27-07 12:18 PM
hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawk Click here to Send hawk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brandy

Hit the head on the nail...

Cisco that about tells it all for us So. Fla. fans. Hoping that we can clean house this year and start rebuilding for the next couple of years.

Old Post 10-27-07 03:17 PM
brandy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandy Click here to Send brandy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

LMAO....

That was great.....I am sending this to my printer!

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 10-27-07 04:36 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kataboom

ha - good one!

Old Post 10-27-07 04:38 PM
kataboom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kataboom Click here to Send kataboom a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: