StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MINN/BALT Sun
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MINN/BALT Sun

Lets buck the trends today. Both of these bullpens are taxed. Both starters need to go the distance.Give the hitters 4 cracks at each pitcher and I'll play
Over 8.
Am also leaning toward Minny.
6-2 Sat.
65-71 ytd

Old Post 08-26-07 06:46 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

doc

sounds logical
GL

Old Post 08-26-07 06:53 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Baker is just back from Louisiana, where his wife gave birth Friday night.

You may be on to something with the OVER.

GL

Old Post 08-26-07 07:12 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

USC

Very usefoll indeed. Thanx

Old Post 08-26-07 07:13 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Doc

I wish I'd seen your post about playing the over before I got all righteous about pulling the trigger on the under.

Oh well, one of us will win but, as I recall, you straight lined and cheese dipped that Az and under last night so you can afford a loss better than us straight up betting folks.

Good luck, buddy.

Zack

Old Post 08-26-07 07:23 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Zac

I saw your post and was all over the under. Trends had some good over info, so I went w/it.
I like AZ and under again tonite. Plenty of study time.
Nice card you have. I'm on a few.
GL

Old Post 08-26-07 07:52 PM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

update

O's over 8-winner

Old Post 08-26-07 09:38 PM
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice play

gl on the rest of your plays today

Old Post 08-26-07 09:41 PM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You're not feeling bad at all about that. Are you?

You know what Ambrose Bierce said about those "more interested in themselves than me". :}

Nice call. What's next?

Zack

Old Post 08-26-07 09:49 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: