StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2nd QUARTER Cle vs NJ
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Coach Unit
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2nd QUARTER Cle vs NJ

Watch this come back in the 2nd by N.J only to give the PUBLIC another reason to bet on them at half time....

Cle ahead by 3-6 points at half....

Public thinks N.J is gonna come back and win it.... I DONT

lets go cavs

Just kinda thinkin out loud

Coach Unit

Looking for a good half time bet

Old Post 05-19-07 01:51 AM
Coach Unit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coach Unit Click here to Send Coach Unit a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Coach, I can't believe this. I actually thought Kidd, Jefferson, and Carter would step up and force a game 7. This is pathetic! They can't hit ANYTHING, and yet I am still losing my total under bets for the quarter and half.

Old Post 05-19-07 01:53 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Coach Unit
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i didnt expect to see this.... i thought it would be a game down to the wire......

But come on we have been watching the NBA

its not over till its over.....

NBA is crazy

GL with all your plays

i will tell you what if cle does hang on and win
i will be doubling my Suns bet

Coach Unit

Old Post 05-19-07 01:56 AM
Coach Unit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coach Unit Click here to Send Coach Unit a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Coach Unit
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ummm ok

ok im wrong

Old Post 05-19-07 02:21 AM
msudogs

what'ya say about the over in the second half, the Nets you would think would leave it all on the court.
GL

Old Post 05-19-07 02:25 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have no idea, Mike. These teams also have been known to go through long stretches with very few points. I'm not throwing away any more on this damn game, but I might add a little to my Phoenix wager.

Old Post 05-19-07 02:28 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Coach Unit
FoxDen Hall of Famer

msu

i would think your right...

But they could leave it all out there and keep throw Bricks at the rim like they did in the first half....

to be honest with the attitude of Cater and Jefferson... i wouldnt be surprised if they gave up...

who knows...

im just stickin with my cavs +3 on the game

GL

Old Post 05-19-07 02:31 AM
msudogs

don't blame you a bit, who knows Nets might play defense & it goes under
GL

Old Post 05-19-07 02:34 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If New Jersey wins and covers 3, I won't ***** about a bad beat for at least a week.

Old Post 05-19-07 02:58 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I really dont like betting nba. it is just absolutely crazy as far as I am concerned. WILL THE CAVS EVER SCORE A DAMN BASKET>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Old Post 05-19-07 03:01 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

8 points in the 3rd quarter???????? how is that even possible?? Im keeping the faith............

Old Post 05-19-07 03:07 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

The NBA is an absolute joke. Only in the NBA can you have a 21-point 2nd quarter lead, a 15-point halftime lead and ultimately lose the game. . .and fail to cover as an underdog.

This game is a disgrace. I can't wait for college football and college basketball. . .the NBA is simply atrocious.

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

Old Post 05-19-07 03:14 AM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't worry, guys. The Nets are just teasing me.

Old Post 05-19-07 03:16 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Osk????

I saw you post and expected you to say relax this one is still well in hand. I need some reassurances here. lol

Old Post 05-19-07 03:17 AM
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

College kids play with heart. I miss that and can't wait for it to return in the fall.

The Cavs are going to pack it in and wait for game 7 at home. No heart. They have literally quit on the floor. Just quit.

Old Post 05-19-07 03:19 AM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I miss the heart too. we got to see that with golden state which is so rare in the nba.... lets go cavs. enough joking around. lets finish it off..........................................

Old Post 05-19-07 03:24 AM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Did somebody say college basketball?

Old Post 05-19-07 03:28 AM
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

Brian, I still owe you a dinner and drinks for all the winners you produced in college hoops.

All I know is that you made me a lot of money and I'm grateful for that. Thanks, buddy.

And, yes, I can't wait for the kids to return in the fall. These overpaid 'look at me' playground chumps don't belong on television.

Old Post 05-19-07 03:35 AM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks, buddy. I can't wait for college basketball either. College basketball and NBA are entirely different as far as handicapping is concerned. You CANNOT handicap them the same way.

Old Post 05-19-07 03:39 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: