StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > turkey ncaabb tease
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dilling420

turkey ncaabb tease

arkansas +8 and west virginia -1.....good luck all go lions time for turkey and weed ....later

Old Post 11-23-06 09:35 AM
dilling420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dilling420 Click here to Send dilling420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dilling420

another winner....good luck 2 all of you

Old Post 11-24-06 05:48 AM
dilling420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dilling420 Click here to Send dilling420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hova14
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good job man, as you know turkey day and ncaab did not bode well for me. Capped myself w/o sims and paid for it. Lost both tease plays...

Keep it up Dilling

Hova

Old Post 11-24-06 05:54 AM
Hova14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hova14 Click here to Send Hova14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dilling420

hova thanks man ..i was looking at the late game with cal but im passing on it and goin to sleep...better luck on your teases tomorrow...and theres alot of good matchups tomorrow..later

Old Post 11-24-06 05:58 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: