StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > plays using sportsinsight info
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
goodboy

plays using sportsinsight info

i came up with a system using line movement and public money using sportsinsight that has done very well in backtesting so i will start posting them but i wont be able to post them until like 15-30 minutes before the game because the system is partly based on closing odds. I will call the plays wiseguys plays

Old Post 11-23-06 09:05 PM
goodboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goodboy Click here to Send goodboy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

I will be looking for these, thanks!

Hope all is well for you and yours on this holiday.

Old Post 11-23-06 09:08 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
THE_REAL_GOLD
Banned User

what is the play today sam?

Old Post 11-23-06 09:29 PM
THE_REAL_GOLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THE_REAL_GOLD Click here to Send THE_REAL_GOLD a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

What are the W-L % and # of plays were back-tested?

Old Post 11-23-06 09:37 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
goodboy

no plays today and didnt keep exact record of win loss and how many games i looked at just went thru a bunch of games and noticed it won at a pretty high percentage but since i will be posting the plays we will learn what the win percentage is

Old Post 11-24-06 12:49 AM
goodboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goodboy Click here to Send goodboy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

goodboy

What is the system exactly? Thanks

Old Post 11-24-06 04:23 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: