StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Sportbook Guru
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Solid lineup of games ALREADY released for Thanksgiving Thursday!

Also, don't forget to email SG and ask for the FREE 3team/10pt teaser as it's been released and some games start TODAY!

WE ARE LOCKED AND LOADED WITH AN NFL 5 UNIT PICK (10-0 THIS YR!)..www.myhandicapper.com

ARE YOU READY........HERE IS ONE FROM TODAY'S HOLIDAY CARD

2 units Dallas/Tampa Bay Over 39

Email and start winning today everyone!!!

SPORTBOOK GURU
Sportbookgurupicks@hotmail.com

Old Post 11-23-06 02:48 PM
Sportbook Guru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sportbook Guru Click here to Send Sportbook Guru a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sportbook Guru
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Free Comps wins for all!

Dallas/Tampa Bay Over 39 WIN!

Glad that everyone could capitalize on a pure mismatch of lines with the total in this game. Unfortunatley, SG did lose his 5 unit pick on Detroit/Miami Over 39 as we got completley hosed after 17 points in the 1st quarter and Kitna's fumbles. Overall, SG is still 10-1 on 5 unit NFL picks and VOWS to rebound huge on Sunday with another 5 unit NFL pick!

I have a SUPER side and total for this evening NFL matchup between Denver and Kansas City...email now to win!!!

I am a proven winner and not afraid to shy away when a big pick loses

Email now for BIG THURSDAY NIGHT!!

SPORTBOOK GURU
Sportbookgurupicks@hotmail.com
Ltcino26@aol.com

Old Post 11-24-06 12:45 AM
Sportbook Guru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sportbook Guru Click here to Send Sportbook Guru a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Why don't you just post that you like the over??? Its that easy. I will.

KC 39over is a solid play

Old Post 11-24-06 01:11 AM
not2good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for not2good Click here to Send not2good a Private Message Edit post   Report post
THE_REAL_GOLD
Banned User

dammmit, quit FISHING FOR PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM!!!!

Old Post 11-24-06 01:58 AM
THE_REAL_GOLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THE_REAL_GOLD Click here to Send THE_REAL_GOLD a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sportbook Guru
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Actually I have Denver Under

Old Post 11-24-06 03:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: