StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Nfl 11-23
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nfl 11-23

DET +3
TB +11 (or higher if it goes)

KC -1 (if I decide to play this one)

I like DET the most and if any of these 3 would be for 2 units it would be DET but all plays are for 1 unit today. If I win the first two I may stay away from the 3rd game (tough to do though) will only get to see the 1st and 3rd games, and I may be tempted to go for the gusto as they say.

Major money on MIA after DET just lost to 2 terrible teams and MIA had won a couple now. Dallas shouldnt cover after ther huge win last week and TB defense had better throw romo some trouble. techniaclly one could argue its the best defense he had faced yet. Tonights den/kc matchup ugh....if DEN is giving less than 3 I think they are asking people to bet on den even though they are on the road.

your avg gambler cant feel great about taking KC tonight. sure they beat oak but not very impressivly, yes theyre home but in a "real game" den should load up on stopping johnson and force green to beat them in the air, with a strong pass rush on green it may be hard for KC to accomplish much. unless they get some huge calls or plummer plays awful (something he has been known to do lol)

so anyway Happy Thanksgiving and I hope we all manage to profit somehow.

Sides for 1 unit 44-31
Sides for 2 units 5-1
Totals 1-3

parlays 1-5 +.00
teasers 1-3 -1.5 unit
MNF wagers 9-3
MNF Parlays 1-2

Old Post 11-23-06 05:49 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok heading out for a while will be back for the kc/den game. Det not lookin so hot.

TB +13 -116 at pinny

also looking at kc/den under but I hvent done well with totals this year. any thoughts on the total?

Old Post 11-23-06 08:55 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok i suppose its a public day today. hope things go back my way tonight

KC -1
kc/den under 40 -112 at pinjy

mia fla +3.5

Old Post 11-24-06 01:01 AM
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I look for a high scoring affair. Staying away from total on KC/ Denver game. BOL. Love the KC play though.

Old Post 11-24-06 01:07 AM
not2good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for not2good Click here to Send not2good a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

fix

good luck tonight, staying away from the NFL today. like the Canes tonight
GL

Old Post 11-24-06 01:10 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

alright nice comeback. from 0-2 to 3-2 If I include teh college game. anything better than .500 is satisfactory for me. good day overall I suppose, just took a little too long for the things to go my way. and i actually win an over under for once lol

DET ----loser
TB -----loser
KC -----winner
KC/DEN under-----winner

MIA Fla ----winner

Old Post 11-24-06 05:24 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: