StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL Super Bowl odds
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL Super Bowl odds

I've had a little formula for the last 7 years that seems to work pretty well this time of the season. Beginning with the 10th game of the year through the playoffs is the time for teams to make a serious run at the title. In essence, those teams need momemtum going to the playoff by winning 6 or 7 games of the last 7 to achieve the ultimate goal.

Here's the 8 teams I'm looking to make that push with odds to win.

New England 8-1
Baltimore 8-1
Jacksonville 40-1
San Diego 9-2
Kansas City 40-1
Dallas 12-1
Chicago 7-2
Carolina 12-1

Indy is off the list because they lost their 10th game, meaning they would have to win out. We all are familiar what happens to them when they go against a strong d that will smack them around.

Personally, I like a Dallas-Baltimore matchup which pays 25-1. For those who think Jax and KC don't cut it, here's a different way to look at those 2 teams; Let's say you play them $100 to win $4000. Once they get to an elimination game, you can hedge your play for a nice payday or let it ride by offsetting on some odds with another team.

This weekend, I'm looking for the following teams to play

Baltimore, Carolina, Jacksonville.

New England vs. Chicago this weekend makes both teams (in my opinion) overvalued.

Old Post 11-24-06 05:46 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hova14
StatFox Hall of Famer

I would definitely consider San Diego in a Super Bowl run.

Suspect in many areas but damn good in alot.

Hova

Old Post 11-24-06 05:47 AM
Hova14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hova14 Click here to Send Hova14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Their 2nd half offense

the last 2 weeks has been ridiculous. But, I'm sure Charger backers have enjoyed it :)

Old Post 11-24-06 05:57 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: