StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Turkey Day Football
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bags
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Turkey Day Football

Want to start off with wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am very thankful for the friends I have made in the last 28 years of capping. In a world where most never succeed I have made friends with a very high percentage that do! I thank you all for the time we spend at the window cashing the tickets. Remember my philosophy is not only handicapping the game but also handicapping the cappers. I thank you all for the information, selections, lessons and most of all the friendships that I have gained from this crazy capping world we all play in!!

4-3-1 last week but picked up almost 5 units. That is the way it should work! I like the card today no real big stuff but have a strong opinion on most of it. Remember there is a huge week ahead of us so walk lightly and lets grab some profit.

All SINGLES
Detr +3
Detr/Mia over 39
TB+12 Yep, have to fade my boys in this spot! Just think about Rutgers!
KC/Den over 38
BC-4

Other thoughts
KC-1
Miami/BC Under 37’

GLTA!!

It’s money in the BAG$!!

It's money in the BAG$!!

Old Post 11-23-06 06:01 PM
Bags is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bags Click here to Send Bags a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geoffk66

I'm not much for capping the pros, but i do love that under in the college game. Looks like a pretty solid card for today. Best of luck and enjoy your holiday.

Old Post 11-23-06 06:28 PM
geoffk66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geoffk66 Edit post   Report post
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DEFENSES RULE THIS MORNING

Going with the under based on injuries, strong Miami defense, & rising total.

MIA/DET 40.5u -110 pinnacle 9:28am pst
MIA +4 & 47.5u -120 (7pt T) pinnacle 9:27am pst
DET +10 & 47.5u -120 (7pt T) pinnacle 9:28pm pst

Gobble Gobble

Old Post 11-23-06 06:33 PM
greggrzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greggrzy Click here to Send greggrzy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Bags

happy thanksgiving. love the over early. hey let start heating up in hoops
GL

Old Post 11-23-06 06:40 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BC/ Miami U total on the rise too 37.5 at my book... Under looking better if it gets to 38...

Old Post 11-24-06 12:12 AM
not2good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for not2good Click here to Send not2good a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: