StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SoCal
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Hova14
StatFox Hall of Famer

SoCal

I wish you the best of luck bro. As alot of the older posters here at the den know, i used to sell my picks and make alot of money doing so, but found out about this place and made plenty of money wagering myself and made alot of friends here so i stopped. You've always sounded like you have a very level head and knew what the hell you were doing, i can only dream about doing what your doing for a living because it's what you love to do, same here im just 20 years old tho lol. Wish much success to you bro and hope from time to time you drop a line here at the den for me and others.

GOOD LUCK!!

Hova

Old Post 11-24-06 05:45 AM
Hova14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hova14 Click here to Send Hova14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CR113406

Hova

I havent posted much since your return, but I really respect your plays. I moved out to Vegas four months ago and have followed Socal and respect the hell out of his knowledge. I like the fact that your 20 with prof. sims. I am 25 myself ant it sounds like you and I are in the same boat. Good luck to you and keep it up. Socal if your listening I follow everything you do even if I dont post, thanks for educating me on your knowledge. Good luck and lets crush this great city.

To the good numbers and most of all

Stakin Greenbacks!

Your apprentice

CR

Old Post 11-24-06 07:02 AM
CR113406 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CR113406 Click here to Send CR113406 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: