StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Trends concerning Den/KC
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Trends concerning Den/KC

I'm sure many are aware what a profitable situation KC has been as a home dog over the years. When the line opened this week, KC WAS a dog, but quickly flipped to a fav. The question I have (as I'm sure there will be much action on the game this evening), how does KC stack up as a short fav or pick 'em @ home? Does anyone have any strong trends or data that continues to support KC in these situations?

Old Post 11-23-06 07:19 PM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
beachbum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

KC could be a great tease play here at +6 or even +7 (i think there are some pickems out there)

i have that they are about 13-0 with the teaser line as a home favorite of about 8 or less in nov and dec reg season home games.

they are also 14-1 l15 with the teaser line at home v denver over a number of years.

Old Post 11-23-06 07:30 PM
beachbum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beachbum Click here to Send beachbum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: