StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CBB Nov. 23
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CBB Nov. 23

Here are my bets for tonight's college basketball action -

CBB: 14-10

West Virginia (3-0) -5 vs Montana (1-2)
- Call me square, but I'm going against the 'reverse line movement' and siding with the public on this one. Line should be about -10. Stat of the game: W Virginia is 17-9 ATS against good defensive teams (<=64 PPG) over L3 seasons.

Hofstra/Hawaii Over 141
- Both are up-tempo teams that get up a lot of shots. Hawaii has won their last 2 games, shooting 57% from the field, and have only gone under in their last 2 because they have held their opponent to such poor shooting. Hofstra averages a bunch of possessions so this game should easily clear 141 points, especially with a small spread.

Marshall/California Over 135
- This midnight ESPN game should also have lots of possessions and lots of scoring as both teams average upwards of 70 points per game despite shooting very poorly. Stat of game: The betting public is correct when moving the total in CALIFORNIA games 60% of the time over the past 3 seasons. (24-16).

GL!

Old Post 11-23-06 09:22 PM
drPepper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drPepper Click here to Send drPepper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

dr pepper

nothing wrong with bucking trends or the public
GL

Old Post 11-23-06 10:01 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2 down, 1 to go! And my last play was the one I like the most, too!

Hawaii/Hofstra Over 141 - Win
West Virginia -5 - Win

Marshall/California Over 135 - Pending

GL everyone!

Old Post 11-24-06 05:53 AM
drPepper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drPepper Click here to Send drPepper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PizzaBoyRick
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great Capping Dr. Pepper!!! Lets snag this last one!!!

Old Post 11-24-06 06:00 AM
PizzaBoyRick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PizzaBoyRick Click here to Send PizzaBoyRick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: