StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Dave Merino's latest system
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
statsox

The Greatest Baseball System ?

HELLO STATFOXER'S YOU ALL KNOW WHO I am .

over the past few years I have boasted about my winners some of you say get out of here. some say good info. well today is the day i will give you the greatest system ever if statfox WILL let me. I WILL POST THIS SYSTEM THAT YESTERDAY WENT 9-2. FOR THE YEAR IT IS OUTRAGES WITH WINNER'S IF STAFOX LET'S ME POST THIS STAT FOR ALL TO SEE THEN YOU WILL KNOW I AM NOT A BUNCH OF BULL. I WILL POST THIS AT NOON EASTERN TIME IF STATFOX LET'S ME. DAVE MERINO

Old Post 08-25-06 05:11 PM
statsox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for statsox Edit post   Report post
statsox

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS THE BEST MONEYMAKING SYSTEM IN ALL OF SPORTS. NOON EASTERN TIME. STAT FOX IT IS UP TO YOU TO LET YOUR FORUM SEE THIS.

Old Post 08-25-06 05:16 PM
statsox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for statsox Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dave, go ahead and post it now, while you can post. If it is as good as you say, it might buy you some leeway.

http://unmetneeds.com/

LIFE: Sometimes you're the baby, sometimes you're the diaper

Old Post 08-25-06 05:18 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
statsox

ALL RIGHT CHICO FOR YOU I WILL. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A GENTELMEN. GIVE ME 5 MINUTES TO GET ALL OF THE SYSTEM TOGETHER. TO SHOW ALL THE BEST I HAVE EVER FOUND.

Old Post 08-25-06 05:23 PM
ssb
Banned User

here we go again LOL

Old Post 08-25-06 05:24 PM
ssb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssb Click here to Send ssb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
4ACES
FoxDen Hall of Famer

share the wealth dave...i can't wait to hear the fool proof system

Old Post 08-25-06 05:27 PM
4ACES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4ACES Click here to Send 4ACES a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox John
Administrator

Dave

Keep it to one thread today and i won't ban you.

I can't wait for this system, if it is as good as you say it is I may take out a loan.

Old Post 08-25-06 05:27 PM
StatFox John is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox John Click here to Send StatFox John a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ssb
Banned User

dave is this as good as the over system that sux

Old Post 08-25-06 05:33 PM
ssb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssb Click here to Send ssb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kri ii

whoo hoo...

i just dumped my girlfriend...i'm rich...

Old Post 08-25-06 05:33 PM
kri ii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kri ii Edit post   Report post
statsox

Here Is The System In Bases.

OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FOCUS ON MY CAPPING HAS I HAVE IN THE PAST MAYBE AGE BURN OUT WHO KNOWS OTHER THINGS TO DO BUT MY CAPPING WAS LACKING ORIGINALITY. SO I THRU EVERY THING AWAY 15 YEARS OF STATS ALL OF IT. IN THE GARBAGE. LIKE A BAD GOLF SWING BREAK IT DOWN AND START OVER. THIS SYSTEM WAS BECUASE OF CHICO POSTING MY OVER SYSTEM AND IT NOT MAKING THE MONEY IT USED TO .IT HASNT COST ANY MONEY BUT NOT THE MONEY MAKER LIKE BEFORE .MAYBE BECAUSE OF NO JUICED UP PLAYERS.........NOW THE SYSTEM THATS MAKING MONEY$$$ TAKE THE LAST SEVEN GAMES OF THE PITCHER'S MONEY MADE INCLUDE THE LINE ON GOING RUN IT DOWN ON A PLUS AND MINUS ..EXAMPLE GARLAND IN HIS LAST SEVEN GAMES WAS +$560 MONEY WON IF YOU BET HIM NOW LOOK AT THE TEAM HE IS FACING FOR THE YEAR +$215 VS TIGERS. NOW LOOK AT ROBERTSON LAST 7MINUS$235 .. VS WHITE SOX FOR THE YEAR MINUS$450 NOW ADD THE 2 FOR YOUR FIGURE +560 +215 FOR GARLAND=775......ROBERTSON -$235+-$450 FOR A MINUS$685 .A PLUS $1460 FOR GARLAND ANY TIME YOU GET A PLUS 300 EXCELLENT. YESTERDAY THIS WENT 9-2 .

Old Post 08-25-06 05:45 PM
statsox

DO NOT INCLUDE NO DECISION GAMES ON THE RUNNING TOTAL OF MONEY WON OR LOST. IF THERE ARE ANY IN HIS LAST 7 GAMES OR VS THE TEAM HE IS PITCHING AGAINST.

Old Post 08-25-06 05:54 PM
potomac

hey dave

is this the same as that situational betting you had the last 2 days..

play the angels the day before with all the dogs..all ten losers

and last night play the cards with all the dogs..

Old Post 08-25-06 05:58 PM
potomac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for potomac Click here to Send potomac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
statsox

NO I JUST FOUND THIS LAST NIGHT WENT OVER 40 DAYS OF STATS AND SAW THIS LIKE I SAID MY FOCUS WAS LACKING I WAS LOOKING AT THE SAME OLD STATS THAT EVERYBODY LOOKS AT NOT ANYMORE.

Old Post 08-25-06 06:03 PM
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

If you could post the plays for today that would be great, best of luck to you Dave, you know I mean that. I will be rooting for ya! Hope all is well. Have a great weekend.

http://unmetneeds.com/

LIFE: Sometimes you're the baby, sometimes you're the diaper

Old Post 08-25-06 06:10 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
statsox

Todays Plays In System

PHILLY
REDS
ROYALS
MINNESOTA
YANKEES.

Old Post 08-25-06 06:12 PM
statsox

THANKS CHICO TAKE CARE KID

Old Post 08-25-06 06:14 PM
renodave

late season ok, but

what do you do early season or what about new guys coming
in midseason? do they need seven decisions or do you go back to last year?

Old Post 08-25-06 06:19 PM
renodave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renodave Click here to Send renodave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
statsox

NO LAST YEAR AT ALL MEANS NOTHING. IF THE DONT HAVE ENOUGH GAMES USE THE LAST 5 OR 4 BUT DONT JUST USE 1 OR 2 GAMES WE ARE TRYING TO SEE A PATTERN. I NOTICED 7 HAS A GREAT BAROMETER TO USE .

Old Post 08-25-06 06:28 PM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Didn't you see STATFOX JOHN said???

KEEP IT IN ONE THREAD or you get BANNED.

Old Post 08-25-06 06:49 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

You started 3 threads on the same stuff you are talking. Remember Statfox John said : Keep It In One Thread .... or ...

Old Post 08-25-06 06:54 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: