StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Le Machines...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Le Machines...

Machine plays.

I will post them here, from prison. lol

Letters from prison have a nice quality to them. Very open. "Mom, make sure you get the stamps from Billy. They a federally approved stamps...".

A few thoughts on machines for those who wonder...

I was kind of tired of reading all the data. I am essentially a lazy bastard. All this capping, well it can get pretty heavy. What if a guy could find an easier way??? A la guitarist way???

No need to extend the thumb like some classical guitar player, ya cheat! Wrap it around the top of le guitar neck man!!!

So I build machines, that bet in volume, to beat the thing. And yes NJsports, I lose a with the best of them. lol

About 44% of my bets on dogs. Some weeks 50%. some weeks 80%.

I am no slouch at this. Laying down a couple of gees next spring. The machines need work, and I am not ready yet. I think it quite possible to triple ones bankroll per season, with ease. 5x not out of the realm of possibility.

Just a few things. You cannot ask how the machines work. lol

Just know that they do. : )

I can make a new machine today, and scrap it in a week. However, the evolution of a previous machine is never lost. I am not betting systems, I am sort of building bridges into le future...

It is about pointless now to discuss how they are made. By next weekend, I will absorb more thought, and the machine a la baseball will change.

I have noticed this with my machines.

Just know that, the primary purpose of all my machines, is to totally ignore what the world thinks. The focus is there.

And one of the clues is betting in huge volume. I think I can double the money in one month, especially early in the baseball season.

This is kind of an open letter to you all. Tell me where I go wrong. I will never swear at you ever. Ok, I might swear at you in French Tabernac! lol

See, I learn to make machines better by the thoughts I gather. It is hard to explain. Very tough.

That is the evolution process. No idea where it stops, and if it should. I love betting baseball so entirely. It is my sport!!!

I can tell you all kinds of moves really. But not built into a machine that can interpret the complexity of them, the individual moves on a given day, become useless.

Give me a month. See what happens. If I lose 3 units today, I will get them back. I always do.

The tough part...

Can you bet each and every day???

It is rather easy. I have the machines to a certain point, to make life easy.

If you cannot bet each play I post, do not take them. Certain death of your bankroll.

I suggest a small bankroll, test le owl. 3.33% of BR. 2% is for pussies, and 5% is for dreamers.

I am middling them both. lol

I can post these plays at 5 A.M. Sometimes, no line. So some games missed. It's a 54-44% thing anyhow, these will not change my life.

I really want to show you all I can do this. The pig headed owl part. lol

The reasons...

Cuz you will all teach me. Bytore is big on this learning thing. It is the only reason to live. Learn, and learn some more...

And the more you can teach me, the closer I will get to total freedom. It's a state of mind. I have been there, oh so briefly, but I do know the state of le lots of money and not giving a rat's ass about the world around you. : )

Ok, who is in?

Start with $100. if I fail you, just order a fancy bird next time you are at a restaurant. The ones with the big eyes, and lots of feathers. "He lost me money, I am going to eat his family...".

If I succeed, I will ask not far into to le future for long. I can build machines. I am the machine builder you so desire. Screw those math kids. You all needs a philosopher...

100 members, $1000 per year to start. lol!

I must prove myself worthy first...

And I will stop at 100. I don't need more. Hell you can pay me $300, I'm cool with that. As long as there are 100 of you. I will hike the price later, just like Wal-Mart...

I will build machines even I cannot imagine just yet.

I will post something shortly...

P.S. I do not wish to start a tout service. my only wish is to build machines, and escape a day job. lol

I know, I warned you ya all it was an open letter. I am driven by the fascination of it all. Would be really frosty, to sit here all day, and build machines, while getting a pay check.

I have studied Internet marketing, I have learned a lot. When I say 100, it ends there. Dead serious. Out tout the touts...

I can do this, I know I can.

P.S Plays stop with the all-Star break. I need about a week after to gather the thoughts of men...

P.S P.S. I just need a first client! ROFL!!!

But they must be on the ready. While a little humor here, when I go into la machine mode. it is all very serious.

Must switch to machine mode now....

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 07-02-06 05:58 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Le machine plays...

CIN
FLO
COL

Always small dogs, unless I indicate so. This years record is about 55-50.

I got to warn you all, cuz I am a very honest type. My machines are half built on beer. lol

It's my pain killer of choice.

I really did try the fancy dancy drugs like "Nexun". The purple pill......

No end to le heartburn, I could barely walk after two days. Mo more drugs until weed season...

I had to tell you all, so you know.

The machine is booze induced!!!

It is evil???

Sure is. : )

Do I deny it's influence? Like Metallica???

No.

That's evil personified.

I mean really, if Metallica did not get drunk through all those years, they would be some Christian band. lol

Let us rise up for the Christian band, "Chrome From Ford".

Ok, we can talk in prison. Pass le weed...

Very frosy!!!

Now go pick my picks apart. lol!!!

RUSH

Old Post 07-02-06 06:48 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

One of those 0-3 days. lol

Nice intro to machine plays. lol!

They went 7-1 last week, I guess I was due man.

I have no fear. Today is today. Tomorrow another day. I will admit, it took time to learn this losing....

Fear is the enemy of all gamblers. It's a numbers game. And I will prove it. I will not attempt to prove it, I will just prove it!

I should have enough data gathered by now.

I could say I am sorry for anyone who lost. That would be pointless. The machines do that. "You is in or you is out...". (Guido, give me back my keyboard!!!).

Damn that cheap labor mafia help...

Decimate you one day, make you super high the next le machines. I have noticed that about them. If I some times talk like they are drug pushers, it's just my twisted view of the world.

Have no fear. It's my new motto. If you want to dance, play with the big kids, you have to build and employ machine data. It's not the bookies, it is never them. Me against the world, and I like the odds...

Ok, was a little down there. lol

1-2

Thank you Colorado, your are just a lovely state in pictures.

Got to scratch Denver off my never to visit and blow up list here... DONE!!!

LOL!!!

I don't really keep a list. ROFL!!!

That would be Bin who keeps a list. He must of lost a lot of money on sports...

It can be trying, in the best of times. It's kind of frosty to type all this, and have people listen.

Blog the journey if you will. so I will say thanks to all of you with open ears. Elephants that you with big ears really are.

On the serious side...

I am going to do this. And prove it can be done. It might take a while, that is all.

I will assemble 100 people, and take a lot of money. It's my goal. I am the one, just pay me. lol

I could not even be serious for a second there... ROFL!!!

Ok, I will never be too serious.

You do not need math kids. You need twisted minds to win. Like all serious here, if math won the game, we would not be blogging, or posting. Look at the way these math people dress, now let's get serious!!!

Thay cannot eve match colors!!! lol

Ok, I had to rant against the bastards...

RUSH

Old Post 07-03-06 01:58 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday July 03

CIN

Damn this is early in the morning...

RUSH

Old Post 07-03-06 11:56 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cancel the CIN play.

I knew it was too early. lol

I entered the numbers wrong. Reds not a dog, just commies...

RUSH

Old Post 07-03-06 12:00 PM
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

letters from solitary! I love it! Good Luck to you, I will be watching from my cell.

http://unmetneeds.com/

LIFE: Sometimes you're the baby, sometimes you're the diaper

Old Post 07-03-06 02:39 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hi Chico!

The first cell mate. lol!

Ok, todays's plays.

CLE
BAL
SF
LAA

These are small dogs. Still working on the big dogs. I want some of those, cuz they pay well.

It's a bit trickier to get them to work on a consistant basis.

Same with favs. My early machine hit 8X BR one season betting 5%, a mixture of dogs and favs. But it failed me tabernac!

Just when I bet them. lol

I am going over the files, trying to spot le errors.

Sometimes, a new play just hits me. And it can take a few games to kick in. I really do not use a lot of logic. I just play around with numbers while sipping beers. lol

Sometimes I sip coffee. A guy can only drink so much beer. Those are the modes of the machine where I build in new data. I am pretty well happy now, EXCEL, is very powerful.

More time for beer, and less coffee needed. lol

RUSH

Old Post 07-03-06 11:05 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BTW, I will be uploading a BR calc machine soon enough. So the plays can be followed money wise.

I just don't have the time to post units won and lost.

I get Excel to do it. lol

It is pretty easy to follow. Maybe this week sometime. Next weekend at the latest. It's a lazy bastard toy. Tells me how much is won or lost. Works in any sport, but primarily I designed it for baseball.

Going into data pig mode here. lol

More data!!! I always need more data!!!

RUSH

Old Post 07-03-06 11:19 PM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey Bytore,

I am claustrophobic, so I will be watching via the window on the outside.

$100?......a bargain!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 07-04-06 12:19 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Le Rain...

It is raining like crazy here!!!

Storms, massive ones. I love them really. Reminds me though, math people cannot predict weather worth crap. lol!

It was supposed to be sunny for three days.

The best math people in the world, the best computer programs, cannot predict weather past a 12 hour period.

No BBQ chicken today...

So how, can they predict sports???

I am not anti-math, I mean I am using some. But I know the best are using too much, way too much. This is how a line is created.

Should be a fun trip, trying to out smart the bastards...

That took a while to learn. To ignore good math. lol

Just thoughts from prison here. Maybe I should have just paid for the Twinkie. No math knowledge...

I suppose it has it's place.

I was a bad kid really. Used to shoplift. Not because I was broke, it was just the thrill of victory.

I really could have paid for the pack of gum or chocolate bar, but to knick it. lol!!!

Some sort of weird buzz...

Luckily, in later years, I discovered weed. Pot smokers make for lousy shoplifters. "You mean I must get off my ass and pick up a pack of gum? No way man.. You do it... Pass le refer man, and lets get the guitars out. I feel a little Jimmy Hendrix flash back...".

I know, it's a bit strange to type this way. lol

I just want you all to know, the logic in les machines, is not necessarily the math of the world.

If the good gamblers, the bookies chosen children, are using good math, then you must make it bad.

Bad assed!!!

It's pretty easy really, to make a fav a fav. A little of this, and a little of that, voila! A fav.

I can almost guarantee you, the math people are wrong. Same old math. I know what the books are doing, taking a profit from us all. Commission money. They really do let us decide. They are not some evil enemy, just commission makers.

So my machines dwell on these thoughts.

"So they are not evil, we just view them as evil...".

RUSH

Old Post 07-04-06 01:00 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hi Tdbabe!!!

You need more crimminal activity in your life. Us prison people do not like outsiders...

LOL!!!

Ok, you be the serious one. ROFL!

I am up to two members. I will shut them all down at 100.

If they post later, no picks for them!!!

I really should lay off the Tony Robbins tapes...

RUSH

Old Post 07-04-06 01:04 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A 4-0 night. Got em back! lol

So that makes the record 5-2 on le dogs.

Today's plan, nasty dogs!

4-0 is ok, but I need some nastiness to keep me pushing the limits. Nasty dogs are yer basic pit-bull style dog, except it's a really a mutt. A cross breed way too many times angry dog.

Put down by mathematicians, and thrown out the door by the cat. Yes, nasty dogs. lol

They smoke weed in the streets, and beg for dog food...

I can drive this thing higher. to 60% dog wins with ease.

However, I do not make more money. Less plays, volume kicks in so fewer plays equate to less money.

I can throw in nasty dogs, and make even more money, hitting less than 50%. I can hit about 40%, and still make money with the nasty dogs

I just want you all to be aware of le nasty dogs...

I will warn you all when it is a nasty one.

And before I forget, happy birthday America!!!

I love America, you just need to fix your gambling laws. lol

It's a great land, this I can see. Always was and still is a place of total freedom. No need to escape from Canada here, it ain't too bad either. lol

P.S. I like P.S. It's like yer after thinking comments...

I will be adding some favs. These have a finite plan. They are to be doubled up, to emulate a dog. So 1.5 x1.5 =2.25 sort of thing. This is more difficult. Some serious work involved.

I have all the numbers, and am pretty sure it will work.

I will lay off le AGB for now. Although, it ain't a bad idea. lol

I have not perfected the picks enough to go there. Favs, yes. But dogs, no. Missing the final data to pull it off. 18-1 trends last year, coming in at 40% this year. Some bug. I have not identified why they were 18-1.

I never stop. I just love this. lol

Passion, she is a strange lady...

RUSH

Old Post 07-04-06 12:34 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

---

"$100?......a bargain!"

---

Tdbabe, it is $300. Quit that flea market bargaining thing. lol

Almost slipped by me there.

Had to turn on the Owl eyes...

RUSH

Old Post 07-04-06 12:41 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Today. America's birthday. July 5...

CLE
ATL
COL

Us Canadians. lol

RUSH

Old Post 07-04-06 02:44 PM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

oops.....seems I got lost in the translation. Sorry about that. $300....still a bargain!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 07-04-06 03:58 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Now the scoring system.

I upped the price, $400. lol!!!

Ok, let us just see if it works first Tdbabe.

I am up to $700. Just need 98 nore people. lol!

Alright, trying to con an extra hundred there...

Bytore

"If they try con you, out con them!!!".

Tony Robbins

RUSH

Old Post 07-04-06 05:01 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok, my first attempt of a new machine...

I am not sure this will work. I am not using owl eyes, just dollar store math ones... lol

Two dollars, and you can see the world in a bigger light...

Two games. and I might fail horribly. It is the way of machines.

Attacking the early ones first...

Now do not bet these, just monitor the situation. I am not in prison because I am some sort of innocent.

Political crimes man...

Philosophical crimes. The coppers threw me in here, "Bastard City..." is where we need to store him they said...

RUSH

Old Post 07-04-06 06:53 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pirates

RUSH

Old Post 07-04-06 06:55 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Florida

RUSH

Old Post 07-04-06 06:56 PM
tonyvegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore,

How does one start an empire from prison?
Answer: Internet

$300.... hmmm.....Got it!
I being of sound mind and young body will bet to win $100 on each one of your plays for today. When (IF) i win this money, it will be forwarded to you as my payment. As long as you don't enlist 98 people by games end.
The (IF) part : Candida for everyone. Sorry too mean. How about I personally send you a gift certificate for a KFC free range chicken sandwich.
Seriously, i have the robbin faith in you. Listened to the same tapes while i was drywalling.

tv

Old Post 07-04-06 07:00 PM
tonyvegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tonyvegas Click here to Send tonyvegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: