StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Giving Out Pesonal Information
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Enrichen

Giving Out Pesonal Information

SHARING WITH YOU SOME INFORMATION A FRIEND SENT TO ME.......

Beginning this month (JULY '06) a new database will be available to the general public free of charge that displays your personal information (names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates). (Soc. Sec. is available for a price.) The database is found at http://www.zabasearch.com/ type in your name and check...you'll be SHOCKED as I was!

I urge you to forward this email to family and friends. Check to see if your name and information is in their database. If so and you want it removed, send them an e-mail at info@zabasearch.com to request it be removed. I do
not know how our names are appearing there, but I checked my own and a few other random ones and they are all in this database!

After opting out by email, check back after a few days to make certain your information has been removed. If it has not been removed then file a complaint with your States Attorney General.

Old Post 08-13-06 10:55 PM
Enrichen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enrichen Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: