StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Star system question
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
frkideaky

Star system question

I'm very interested in being a member of statfox after all this star system success. But i'm just wondering, how long does it take to calculate the star difference for each game and to compare it to the estimator? 5 min? 10 min? Thank you.

Old Post 04-21-03 09:02 PM
frkideaky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for frkideaky Edit post   Report post
nasche

Very easy

Should not take more than say 30 seconds per game...it is all laid out in black and white (or should I say black and green).

Old Post 04-21-03 09:04 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have my worksheets preprinted it takes me about 15 minutes to do all the games.

Old Post 04-21-03 09:05 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I can get them done in 13 minutes!!!!! Another contest Vig? Who can count the stars the fastest! j/k ;)

Old Post 04-21-03 09:09 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
frkideaky

Wow... this really does save you time... and money is made quite easily if it's done right. So would this information be found in the standard service or would i need to purchase the premium?

Old Post 04-21-03 09:12 PM
frkideaky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for frkideaky Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Standard my friend. But I have the premium and find the run line sheets valuable as well.

Good luck.

Old Post 04-21-03 09:15 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
frkideaky

i'm looking at the sample ATS foxsheet for CWS vs. Cle... but adding the stars up, I don't see enough stars for Cle... is that the actual foxsheet, or does the standard service have more information? and another thing, if i get the standard, am i able to upgrade to premium service?

Old Post 04-21-03 09:30 PM
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

It's an actual foxsheet, the stars added up to 5 for Cleveland and 16 for the Chisox with the game estimator having the Chisox winning, so the number is 16-5 =9 for the Chisox+ estimator, which isn't the top play.

Old Post 04-21-03 09:33 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
frkideaky

ok, one last question, for the cws cle game, since it's only a 9 star difference w/ agreement with the game estimator... would that be a play or no play at all? nick, what range of stars would u consider it to be a 5% bankroll play? thanks.

Old Post 04-21-03 09:41 PM
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

I only play the top play of the day which in today's case is Baltimore. The numbers add up to Baltimore +14. Since the star difference is under 20 stars, I will only place a 5% of bankroll wager. The normal wager I place for the top play is 10% of bankroll.

Old Post 04-21-03 10:30 PM
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Besides being a VERY good system at picking winners (hard to find any system or anyone better so far) what is also nice is the lack of time it takes to find the winner.

There has not been a day yet that took me more than 15 minutes. Fifteen fricken minutes to find a play that is 20-2!!! How sweet is that? Very.

Dog

Old Post 04-21-03 10:35 PM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
frkideaky

I really appreciate the quick responses, this forum is a lot better than how it was before the forum format changed. I hope to register to statfox today or tomorrow. Thanks for everyone's input.

Old Post 04-21-03 10:53 PM
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

... And it only costs like .75 a day! HA. I love when people complain they won't pay. Nothing in this world worth anything is free.

Old Post 04-21-03 10:58 PM
frkideaky

As a member, do you get access to old foxsheets too?

Old Post 04-21-03 11:47 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: