StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tigers Head Out West!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

Tigers Head Out West!

6 games in 6 nights! 3 in Oakland and 3 in Seattle!

I really can't see them winning any of these games!

Today just pushed me over the +50 UNIT mark against the Tigers and we're only 17 games in! At this pace I'll be quiting work before the end of the season! LOL

I'm sure were going to have to lay some fat coin to make money this week but heck it'll be well worth it!

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 04-21-03 08:01 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
Red_Stallion

how much will need to lay....

....against the tigers on these roads games. their first game is against oakland with hudson on the pitch, agree with having to lay large amount but honestlt cant see the tigers getting one over on the athletics.

Old Post 04-21-03 11:38 AM
Red_Stallion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red_Stallion Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm sure you'll have to lay $300 and something to win a $100. The A's are the best team the Tigers have faced yet. Sure KC has a good record but they've already played the Tigers 7 times.

Like I said early in the year this is the worst team I've ever seen play at the major league level.

No pitching
No hitting for average
No hitting for power
Youngest infield ever

These things add up a hell of a lot of losses.

If they can't string 3 or 4 wins together I'll make a lot of cake against them this year.

This team will be lucky to win 30+ games.

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 04-21-03 04:17 PM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
Drock
StatFox Hall of Famer

I am with you cashmoney. I can't even see them winning any game on the RL out west. I also think betting against KC when they start to play good teams will have some value in the beginning. They have played 11 of their games against Det and Clev. I think they are an average team at best. Also watch Clev on their Road swing. They play Oak and Sea just like Det. It is possible for them to lose all 6 of those games if not at least 5 out of 6. Cleveland's pitching has looked pretty good but it has been against KC,CHI and Balt. They will get killed against good hitting clubs.

Just my 2 cents!

Drock

Old Post 04-21-03 04:25 PM
Drock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drock Click here to Send Drock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

Look at the Tigers game yesterday.

Tigers pitching holds KC to 4 hits! and they lose the game.

Tigers hitting against Hudson should be a laugh in game one in Oakland. I don't think it'll take many runs for Oakland to win that first game.

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 04-21-03 04:39 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I've got one word (name)

INFANTE!

Infante equals strain from stretched out money pockets.

Doesn't this team have a farm?

Old Post 04-21-03 06:42 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: