StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB The Underdog Way 5-13
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MLB The Underdog Way 5-13

There is only one play for this weekend's series that fits perfectly. Play the Braves to take one from the Dodgers. Some stats why I like this game...The Braves are .615 vs the Dodgers the past 3 years and .571 @ L.A. They also have a .500 road record this season. I like them to win at least 1 game in the series. I will be playing this one for double.

4000 Farms Braves +115

If you win this game and are looking for a second series to play, the Rangers at the Twins very nearly fits the system. There is only 1 stat that scares me on this one. The Rangers are 0-6 in Minnesota the past 3 years. Everything else points to a good play. I really like the fact that the Rangers are .643 on the road this year. If I win the first series before the Rangers get a win in Minnesota, I'm going to jump on this one as well for 2000 Farms.

Good luck.

Old Post 05-13-05 01:34 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fulkgl
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Do you have a description for this system? thx.

Old Post 05-13-05 07:31 PM
fulkgl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fulkgl Click here to Send fulkgl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

also likeing....

I defintiely like the Blue Jays to take 1 at Cleveland this weekend, the only thing that scares me is the rain in the forecast.

Old Post 05-13-05 09:43 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ferndog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

grand salami

Grand salami by Laroche for the braves! I was just about to put up here that the Braves are 10-3 after getting shut out the last 2 years including this year but we can throw that out. Hopefully the Braves can hold on. Weaver pitched great with some questionable calls but to much pressure did him in. Never give up on a game man.

Old Post 05-14-05 06:39 AM
ferndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ferndog Click here to Send ferndog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sandinhand

Another win !!!

Made it all back and then some.... Thanks C for carrying the torch. What a system. Sand

Old Post 05-15-05 07:48 AM
sandinhand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandinhand Edit post   Report post
The Stevinator
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Agreed

Way to go! Thank$$ for the winner!

Old Post 05-15-05 01:22 PM
The Stevinator is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Stevinator Click here to Send The Stevinator a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

got the Jays on the final day

Wasn't quite the money maker that I had hoped for, but hit on Game 3 of the Tor/Cle series with Halladay at -109.

Keep up the great work with this system.

Old Post 05-15-05 10:55 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2-0

Well, we got 2 winners, but the return wasn't what I wanted out of the first game...I won at EV on Saturday, but I'll still take it. I'll update the new plays later this afternoon.

Old Post 05-16-05 12:01 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
urlacher
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Do you find all your series stats on statfox?

Old Post 05-16-05 09:54 PM
urlacher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urlacher Click here to Send urlacher a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nope

I actually use scoresandodds.com to get my stats

Old Post 05-16-05 11:21 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: