StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SUNDAY NBA FROM GEORGE
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
george_13

SUNDAY NBA FROM GEORGE

All three games today they are huge for all six teams.If detroit lose is in the hole and close to elimanation. If San Antonio lose is in a big trouble. If dallas lose they ready for summer vacation pretty much.
From the other side look to me that the underdogs can lose but they can easy cover the lines. The vegas experts did good job with the lines this time. My picks are:

1. San Antonio -6.5 (if the can make free throws today)
2. Detroit -5.5 (I think its a lot better team than Indiana. Can u think to see Indiana against MIAMI. I do not think so).
3. Dallas -2.5 . (It is must win for dallas and they can do it. WIN for dallas or wellcome summer.)

I like to see MIAMI against PHOENIX for the final.They are both of them really fun to watch and they play grade basketball.
My best pick for today is Detroit -5.5
Good luck to everybody and have a nice sunday.
GEORGE

Old Post 05-15-05 07:34 PM
george_13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for george_13 Click here to Send george_13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Indiana is a weird team. Not many teams can beat Miami in the regular season, but Indian was the one to beat Miami more than once.

Old Post 05-15-05 08:55 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
george_13

I dont think Indiana have any chance to play against Miami.I believe post season its different from the regular season.
San Antonio is in big trouble.They gonna win the next one but to cover...... The line probably its gonna be San Antonio favorite by 7 or 8 points.
I will see. The lines right now are very smart from the vegas experts.
GEORGE

Old Post 05-16-05 05:20 AM
george_13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for george_13 Click here to Send george_13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

george

Actually the line is SAS -10.

Old Post 05-16-05 05:46 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
george_13

Thanks for your information
They push us to pick seattle +10.The first two games i think the lines they were 8.5 and 9 points. After the series is even 2-2 i thought the line for the fifth game is going to be no more than the first ones.
So if the line stay San Antonio -10 i am going to take San Antonio.
But its to early.
GEORGE

Old Post 05-16-05 06:10 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: